7.

In the evening, the group gathered in the garden for an evening party. Raavi took out her little black dress which she had bought for this occasion. She had planned to propose to Dev this evening, wearing this dress. Now that it wasn't going to happen, she wasn't that much excited for this party. Twinkle had been glaring at her when she arrived for lunch in the afternoon with Shiva. Now that Pari knew nothing was going to happen between Dev and Raavi, she suddenly felt lighter.

Raavi came out of her room to see Shiva dressed in a black shirt, looking even more handsome than before. Shiva had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her. She was looking stunning in her black dress. Raavi blushed when she caught Shiva's glaze. He walked upto her.

"Ae chipkaliyon ki beauty queen, itna time kyu lagaya bahar aane mein?" He asked.

"Kitni baar kehna parega ki ladkiyon ko sajne sawarne mein thoda time lagta hai."

"Toh yeh makeup thoda kam thopa karna. Jaldi ready ho jayegi."

"Shiva, tu compliment nahi de sakta toh muh bandh rakh."

"Arrey tum dono phir shuru ho gaye!" Dev walked up to them. "Raavi tum bohot achhi lag rahi ho."

Dev didn't notice that Raavi seemed a little uncomfortable with his praise and Shiva looked a little mad. Involuntarily, he moved a little closer to Raavi. Raavi thanked him stiffly. She realised she wanted Shiva to compliment her, not Dev.

"Actually tujhe batana tha Shiva. Humne plan kiya hai ki hum kal ke din rukenge. Parso subah subah nikal jayenge." Dev said.

"Mujhe toh ghar jana parega. Dukaan kaun sambhalega."

"Agar Shiva gaya toh main bhi uske saath chali jaungi." Raavi said quickly.

"Arrey, tum dono ko kahi jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Maine Dhara bhabhi se baat karli hai aur unhone kaha hai ki tu yahi rahega. Aur tune wapas jaane ki koshish ki tum hum tera haath pao baandh de. Saalo se chutti nahi li hai tune. Toh bhaiyya aur bhabhi dono ne kaha hai full on enjoy karne."

"Fir thik hai." Shiva smiled.

By then Ashish and Harry had brought bottles of alcohol. They started pouring drinks for everyone. Rishita had put on music and started dancing. Twinkle, Rohan and Rishita has decorated the garden with lights, so it looked beautiful. Rohan just came and handed a glass of whiskey to Shiva. Shiva looked at Raavi awkwardly.

"It's okay Shiva. Party hai. Tu per sakta hai." Raavi said.

Shiva smiled and gulped it in one go.

"Arrey itni jaldi nahi dheere peete hai." Raavi said.

Suddenly she was pulled to the side. She came face to face with Twinkle who looked mad at her. Raavi knew Twinkle was going to give her another lecture about boundaries and she was in no mood to hear it. She was actually starting to enjoy this party.

"Maine kaha tha tujhe Shiva se dur rehne. Aur party mein tu usi ke saath khadi hai." Twinkle said.  "Main sabko distract karti hu, tu Dev ko side mein le jake apne dil ki baat bata de."

"Nahi Twinkle." Raavi said. "Plan cancel. Main Dev ko propose nahi kar rahi."

"Par kyu?" Twinkle asked.

"Iss trip pe sab badal gaya hai. Dev ko leke meri feelings bhi badal gayi hai. I don't think I love him."

"What? Ek din mein teri feeling kaise badal gayi? Raavi kya hua hai tujhe? Dev kitna achha ladka hai aur Shiva... You know how he is. Tu better deserve karti hai."

"Shiva bohot bohot achha hai. Uske baare mein main kuch nahi sunungi Twinkle." Raavi said. "Aur feeling badalne ke liye ek pal hi kaafi hota hai. Main hi gadheri thi jo pehle samajh nahi payi."
Raavi walked away from there and searched for Shiva. He was chatting away with the guys. Raavi stood there admiring him. Dhara bhabhi was right. He never got any holiday and he never had any fun. He was the one who really deserved a vacation. Watching him have fun here really made Raavi happy.

Rishita suddenly cleared her throat, grabbing Raavi's attention. "Door se khade rehke ghoorna is so romantic! Par jab kareeb jaa sakti ho toh dur khade rehke aankhein sekhne ki kya zaroorat."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai." Raavi blushed.

"Come on Raavi, sabko dikh raha hai. Waise achha hua tum dono yaha aa gaye. Somnath mein tum dono ko akele time spend karne ka mauka kaha milta hoga. Mujhse pucho, yeh Dev ko mere se pehle ghar lautne ka curfew rehta hai."

"Tum dono sabko batate kyu nahi?" Raavi asked.

"Mere dad nahi maanenge. Dev se kaha hai bhaagke shaadi karte hai par woh yeh bhi nahi maan raha. Raavi, kya tum mujhe ek baar Dev ki family ke milaaogi? Waise bhi hum toh family banne wale hai. Devrani aur jethani. Toh please meri help karo na."

Raavi blushed when she heard Rishita mention they were going to become a family. Rishita was really fast in her imagination.

"Par tumhare haath kyu khaali hai. Have a drink."

"Nahi main drink nahi karti." Raavi said.

"Aaj ek baar try kar lo. Achha, wine pi lo. Usse kuch nahi hota." Rishita handed her a glass of wine, and dragged her to where the guys were standing.

Raavi looked at Shiva with her glass. He smiled at her and gave her a nod. She took a sip and liked it. Rishita went and changed the song. She played a soft, romantic tune.

"Ab saare singles get lost. Couples dance time."

Rishita pushed Raavi into Shiva. He caught her by her waist. She herself went and put her arms around Dev. Twinkle and Harry also came to the dance floor while the others sat down and watched. Raavi put a hand on his shoulder and held his hand, while he snaked an arm around her waist. They swayed to the tune, unable to take their eyes off of each other.

"Raavi tu sachhi bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hai." Shiva whispered into her ears. "Meri chipkaliyon ki beauty queen."

The slight slur in his speech told Raavi that he was intoxicated, but the thing he said about her being beautiful made her blush. She got the compliment she wanted even if he was drunk. Shiva suddenly stepped on her feet and she cried out in pain. Everyone burst out laughing, looking at them. Raavi realised he was quite drunk.

"Shiva chal, baith jate hai kahi."

Raavi dragged him to one of benches and made him sit, but Shiva pulled her back and she landed on his lap. He didn't mind, in fact her wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her steady. Raavi felt her heart thudding. She tucked her hair behind her ear and grabbed his arm to sit even more comfortably, but Shiva pushed her off beside him.

"Tu bohot bhaari hai Raavi aur hogi kaise nahi. Ek saath 4 logo ka khaana jo khaati hai."

"Main 4 logo ka khaana khaati hu? Tu khud 10 logo ka khaana khata hai."

Raavi tried to get up but Shiva pulled her down again. He laid his head on her lap and closed his eyes. Raavi started running her fingers though his hair.

"Raavi?"

"Haa bol."

"Mujhe na yaha bohot achha lag raha hai." Shiva said. "Koi tension nahi, koi jhamela nahi."

"Mujhe bhi. Yaha sab alag hain. Tu bhi!" Raavi said. "Hum dost hai yaha."

"Tu bhi alag hai yaha. Dev ka bhoot nahi sawar tujhpe. Yaha tu aur main perfect hai. Tere saath achha lag raha hai."

"Raavi chal dance karte hai!" Pari shouted.

Shiva got up and extended his hand to Raavi. He pulled her to the dance floor and they started grooving to the music.