#35

Getting into the car, I sighed.
'You good?"
"Just had a long day, I was in and out of my room all day so I'm a bit exhausted."
"I understand, it's been a  long day for me too. But you can relax we won't be there long," Yoongi responded as he began to drive.
"We really are friends, huh?"
"Yeah, why do you ask?"
"It just seems so surreal. Kinda like a dream."
   He glanced at the boy and smiled, "It's not. Not at all."
"I know."
"About the feature, we can start recording some time after the concert tomorrow."
"Speaking of which, aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your concert?"
"I am, I'm going shopping," Yoongi smartly answered.
   They entered the shop, a mask and hat covering Yoongi's face so he wasn't noticed. The place was closed, but he entered the store anyway. It was clearly very expensive and the owner bowed and lead them to a room. Jimin was amazed by the place, it looked crazy expensive and didn't really have that much money.
"Wow!"
   The man left with a bow and a grin.
"Everything's on me. Don't try and be generous, just pick anything you like. Don't worry about the price."
   After about an hour, Yoongi payed and he dropped Jimin off who's hands were filled with bags. Once he got in, Jimin placed them on the floor, Fallin back onto the bed. Then suddenly someone knocked on the door and opened it.
"Jimin. I have some exciting news!"
   Jungkook walked in, towards Jimin who looked at him with curiosity.
"What is it?"
"So Jhope, you know Hoseok, asked me to be on one of Agust D's songs!"
"Really? He did tell me about that, but I didn't know who it was gonna be."
"And, I will be collaborating with Kim Seokjin, the freaking actor," Jungkook screamed in excitement.
   Jimin sat up, "That's amazing, Jungkook. Also I didn't know you had such a close relationship with V."
"Well, I did quite a bit of modeling with him, we're friends."
"He's an online friend of mine, it's been a couple years now. What a small world."
"What a small country."