#71

Once the performance was over and they walked off stage, Jimin basically ran to his personal dressing room where Yoongi was as he guessed. Closing the door, Yoongi smiled, clapping his hands. "You did well."
He smiled softly, looking at the ground, "Did I? I feel like I could've done better."
Yoongi sighed, standing up.
"The only thing that could've done better is your hair," he told him as he pointed. Jimin quickly looked in the mirror and embarrassingly fixed his hair which was lifted slightly on one side. Then he looked back at Yoongi who just stood, watching.
"You really think I did okay?"
"Of course, you did amazing."
Jimin suddenly hugged him as he did after the Tony Montana performance. This time, not surprised, Yoongi hugged back with a proud smile on his face. He pulled back, replying with a soft, "Thank you."
But the space didn't last long, for those few seconds of Jimin staring at Yoongi, his thoughts were all over tha place. Ultimately, he just did it. Jimin kissed Yoongi, gently grabbing his face. It was complete shock as he stumbled backwards a little.
Realizing what he was doing, he quickly pulled back a mere seconds later in shock himself. Knocking on the door pulled him out of his trance and went near the door. It opened and he was immediately drowned by rose petals that threw on him. Jungkook gave Jimin a bouquet as he and the rest of the boys (aside from Yoongi) congratulated Jimin.
"Let's go to dinner!!"
It was kind of awkward to say the least, between Yoongi and Jimin. Jimin tried to avoid eye contact with him as best he could because he couldn't take the embarrassment. While Yoongi throughout the dinner kept looking at Jimin, which Jimin very obviously noticed.

cherry.jimin

❤ 10,782,352 likes

10,782,352 likes

cherry.jimin We went to dinner after the performance! It was so much fun and I appreciate *dance company* for allowing me to work with you! 💜
View 7,571,925 comments

We walked out the restaurant, some of them tipsy. They were ordering ubers when Yoongi kind of pulled Jimin away from the others.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Yeah..."
He nodded and looked at the other boys, "Guys, I'll take Jimin to the hotel if that's okay."
Jungkook smirked, "Of course, don't let us get in the way."
"Hoseok, Namjoon, you got them?"
"Yeah, go on."
Yoongi nodded again and they got in his car. They didn't talk the whole car ride, it was completely silent. Jimin stared out the window, nervously thinking of what Yoongi might tell him. They stopped at this beautiful garden with a cover in the middle. Yoongi got out and Jimin followed behind.
Staring out at the lake, his hands stuffed in his pockets, he asked, "What are your feelings towards me, Jimin?"
"You're my idol."
"But we're friends, so what are your true feelings?" Yoongi asked, facing Jimin.
"I don't know...what you mean-"
"You know exactly what I mean. You kissed me, it's not like your an obsessive fan either otherwise you would've done the first time we met. You can tell me the truth, Jimin."
He looked away for second then back at Yoongi.
"I know I can tell you the truth but do I really want to?"
"Whatever you choose, it'd give me more comfort to know but you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable."
"Can I show you instead?"
Yoongi squinted his eyes at Jimin, looking him up and down. "If you're gonna kiss me again then I wouldn't suggest it."
He licked his lips and darted his eyes away. Seeing him, Yoongi sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Go on then."
"Huh?"
"Kiss me, that's what you want to do, right?"
"I didn't say tha-"
"You implied it, heavily."
Without a second thought, Jimin carefully grabbed Yoongi's chin and placed his lips on Yoongi's. It was intimate, although Yoongi wasn't so into it, he kissed back. He held the railing behind him, very relaxed. It wasn't a super long kiss, Jimin pulled away. His eyes got sad seeing Yoongi look at the ground and walk away once the kiss was done.
"I shouldn't have done that, huh?"
"I don't usually kiss fans," he commented.
"We're friends," Jimin said his words back to him. "You can tell me the truth."
"Jimin, I'm a celebrity. This could...become public if someone saw. Frankly, the kiss is beyond my concern, I'm worried for you."
"What for?"
He faced Jimin again, putting his hands in his shoulders.
"Jimin, I don't want you to get hurt." Yoongi pulled Jimin to the car, sighing again.
"I kind of already knew, especially with the video and everything."
"You did listen!"
"I told you I watched the video. I know you like me, Jimin. You're very obvious."
"What are you trying to say?"
"I'm not saying your feelings aren't important, they are, but I'm worried about how the public would receive this if they ever found out-"
"They don't have to know anything, we're friends that's all. I can keep a secret."
"It's not about keeping a secret. Do you know much has come out since you grew so much in fame? Dispatch released another old video of you! People suspect some things going on from that video alone!"
"Yoongi, I understand..."
"I'm trying to protect you, this isn't about me or my fame. You're my biggest concern because you weren't like this when we first talked."
Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and responded, "It doesn't matter, I'm okay now. Isn't that enough?"
"No! I know what it's like to be perfectly fine one second and then depressed the next!"
"Oh my god, Yoongi!"
He let go, falling back into the seat. They were annoyed with each other, Jimin wouldn't listen to Yoongi and Yoongi wouldn't listen to Jimin. It was two different minds conflicting with each other.
"Yoongi, you aren't listening to me!"
"You aren't either, you're not understanding what I'm saying."
"Do you like me?"
Yoongi looked at him with a look a disbelief plastered on his face.
"I don't fucking know! Don't ask me questions like that!"
"You want another kiss?"
"No! Are you crazy?"
Jimin crossed his arms and pouted. Yoongi didn't want silence to take over otherwise it would be awkward so he decided to say something. "I like to take things slow."
With wide eyes, Jimin looked at him, "Are you serious?"
"I just don't want it to be awkward. And no one knows about this, not even Jungkook."
"That's fine. He doesn't need to know."
"Jimin, I'm being serious. I don't want to go super fast, when I'm ready, I'm ready."
"What do you mean by ready?"
"Let your imagination run wild."
"Hyung, you don't want that."
Finally, Yoongi started the car and drove Jimin back to his hotel room. Before Jimin got out, he asked, "Can I kiss you?"
"On the cheek."
He didn't argue and pecked Yoongi on the cheek before getting out. Yoongi just shook his head with a smile as he began to drive off.