#67

Jimin laid back exhausted, he hadn't practiced this hard since he was in high school. Jimin was the only one left in the practice room, everybody else had left earlier but Jimin stayed to get extra practice in. He reached his arm across the floor to grab his phone, as soon as he touched it, his notification rang. Upon checking it, Jimin saw that Yoongi texted him. He quickly sat up and texted back. This was perfect, he's been meaning to talk to Yoongi so he asked if they could meet up. Yoongi agreed and they decided that he would go over to the practice room to meet Jimin.
   Realizing what he just agreed to, he quickly stood up and tried to tidy the room a bit. But Yoongi got there faster than expected, so he was surprised when he walked in. Jimin was embarrassed for Yoongi to have to see him as he was all sweaty and tired and barefoot.
"Hyung!"
"What did you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked, stuffing his phone in his pocket as he walked towards Jimin.
"Uhh," Jimin scratched the back of his head. "For moral support, I have a dance performance coming up soon in like a week or so. And I was wondering..."
    He smiled, "You're asking if I can go to the performance for moral support?"
"If you can," Jimin spoke nervously.
"Give me a date for the performance, I'll check my schedule. Text you if can or not."
"Okay, thank you."
"That's what you were so nervous about?"
"Well, I guess I also want to ask about the video."
"The video..."
    For some reason Jimin felt more anxious then he's ever been around Yoongi.
"You heard it?"
"Some, I tried not to pay attention."
"So what did you hear?"
   Yoongi squinted his eyes at Jimin as he went to sit in a chair.
"Why?"
Jimin sat in the chair next to him, pushing his hair back. He grabbed the towel in another chair and wiped his sweat off before answering, "I just want to know."
"Then why would it matter what I heard, I watched the entire video."
Jimin suddenly stood up, "Right, it doesn't matter. I should... I need to keep practicing."
   Checking the time, Yoongi stood up. "It's nearly midnight, you can practice tomorrow. You need rest, Jimin. Look, I'll take you home."
"Yeah, yeah. You're right."
Jimin grabbed his shoes, slipped them on and carried his bag.
   In the car, Yoongi looked at Jimin worried, "Is everything alright?"
"I don't know..." he answered solemnly as he stared out the window. "I'm having these conflicting feelings. I feel happy but in the back of my mind I feel...I don't know."
"You have conflicting feelings but don't know what it exactly is?"
"Pretty much."
"Write it down."
   "Huh?" Jimin looked at Yoongi who had his eyes on the road.
"Write down what your feeling, it always helped me and why my music touches so many people. That's how I express myself. I can get you a notebook if you need."
"So you're suggesting that I write a song?"
"I'm not suggesting it, you can but I don't recommend it, not now at least. I want you to try to express your feelings in a way so it doesn't distract you from your performance."
   The car stopped at Jimin's hotel and Jimin hugged Yoongi, "Thank you so much."
"You know, I don't give out hugs lightly."
He immediately pulled away and apologized.
"No, it's fine. You're grateful, this is why I'm here."
"Thank you so much, hyung. I appreciate everything you've done for me."
"It's no problem, really."
   Jimin looked down and smiled.
"Oh and I was wondering about making another video if my followers want it. About our relationship, if that's okay?"
"Yeah, say what you want. I don't mind, it's whatever you feel comfortable telling them."
"Alright, thank you."