#75

It had been a couple weeks since his performance, the last weeks have been even more stressful than when he first came to Seoul. Jimin and Jungkook were permanently moving to Seoul, living in different places. He had been working so hard and it was a lot but it didn't bother him too much because he was happy.
Jimin dropped the things by the door and shut it. He sat at the desk and looked around the empty place. He wasn't super tired but it was pretty late in the night. It was neat and tidy, the room. But there wasn't really anything in the room to mess up. He sighed, leaning back in the chair. His phone began to ring, Jimin answered it seeing that it was Jungkook.
"Hey."
"Hey, it's been a couple days, when will you be back?"
"Umm... maybe tomorrow or the day after, I'm not too sure yet. I still have some stuff to do."
"That's alright, I was checking in since I haven't heard from you in a while."
Nodding, Jimin grinned. "Yeah, I think you'll surprised by what I've been working on. Oh and I'm going to record another video and send it over to edit, okay?"
"Yeah, just send it over whenever."
"Okay, talk to you later."
"Okay, bye."
He ended the call and put his phone on the desk. Sighing, he stood up and rummaged around in his bag. He pulled out a camera and set it up on the table.