#54

It was here. The performance. Jimin's heart was beating out of his chest but he took deep breaths as he always does before dancing in front of a crowd. It was the same but, different. This wasn't in front of parents or teachers or scouting agents looking for future talent. This was a crowd of a lot more people than he's used to, people of all different ages who came here to see Agust D, not him but he could only hope that people didn't hate him too much.

    It was exhilarating, as the lights went dark and everybody in the crowd cheered. The lift carried them down and Jimin almost jumped on Yoongi from all the adrenaline he was feeling at that moment. He restrained himself from jumping on him, but with a huge grin Jimin hugged him. The action surprised Yoongi immensely but he hugged back.
   "How was it," He asked, pulling back from the hug.
"It was crazy! All the people cheering," Jimin expressed.
"Yeah, that's how it is... usually." The mood suddenly became solemn as they stepped off the lift. Although they could still hear the muffled cheers from under the stage, it felt silent.
"Like the concert you mentioned in The Last?"
   He glanced at Jimin before sighing and walking off, Jimin kept up with him as they made their way into the changing room. To try to lighten the mood, Jimin asked, "You saw what Dispatch posted on their Instagram?"
"Don't worry about them, they do this all the time. It's nothing serious."
"Right."

agustd

❤ 15,072,104 likesagustd Thank you to @cherry

15,072,104 likes
agustd Thank you to @cherry.jimin for making this performance what it was. I really appreciate you doing this for not only me, but my fans as well
View 11,005,991 comments

cherry.jimin No problem👌
jhopeofficial It was amazing!
eatjin Fantastic performance
rmuisc You could become a real artist if you wanted @cherry.jimin
goldenclosetfilms Cute💕