Info

On 15 birthdays kids have to take a test to check whether you're an alpha, beta, omega.
Once you have done that test the next day they give you you're results.

Their has never been a male omega ever only female omegas .

Alphas
Their 75% of the population. Their a common species. Alphas go through ruts once a month and when they go through ruts they tend to not be able to control their sexual needs, in order to stop the rut they have to have sex or mate. Alphas cannot get pregnant but they can get omegas and betas female pregnant not beta males.

Betas
Their 20% of the population. Their known as uncommon. Betas are normal they don't go though heats or ruts. They could help alphas through their ruts they can also help omegas through their heats. Only female betas can get pregnant. They can get omegas Pregnant.

Omega's
Their 5% of the population. Their known as ultra rare their are not many of them. Omega's go through heat once a month too, when they go through heat they act the same as an alpha does when their in rut but the only difference is that they feel pain when in heat and like alphas they need sex to get through it or to mate. All omegas can get pregnant.

Omega males
Their none existed but their population 0.001%. These are known as legendary even myth. They also go through heat once a week but their heat is more extreme and hurts more. In order to get rid of the pain and get rid of their heat they need to have sex. Like female omegas they can get pregnant. Their pheromones are really strong.

Ships
Dekubaku
Todobaku
Kiribaku
Lidabaku
Kamibaku
Dabibaku
Monobaku
Serobaku

Character info

Deku
- alpha
- 6'1
- pheromones: pine and smoke wood

Todoroki
- alpha
- 6'1
- pheremones: peppermint and s'mores

Kirishima
- alpha
- 6'2
- pheromones: dark chocolate and cherry

Lida
- beta
- 5'9
- pheromones: blueberry and rain

Kaminari
- alpha
- 5'11
- pheromones: peaches and leaves

Dabi
- alpha
- 6'0
- pheromones: roasted berries and wine

Monoma
- beta
- 5'10
- pheromones: lemonade and dust

Sero
- beta
- 5'9
- pheromones: dark chocolate and coconut

Bakugou
- omega
- 5'1
- pheromones: caramel and cinnamon

377 words

Next week or maybe this week I'll update this book 💕💕