The day

Third person
It was a Sunday morning and Bakugou had just woken up he was very nervous for his results since they were going to be handed to him today. Then he went downstairs and got greeted by a nerd to be exact Deku. Apparently deku had gotten his results last week but hadn't told Bakugou since if Bakugou was something lower than him then Bakugou would fell bad so Deku was going to wait until Bakugou got his results. Bakugou was just looking Deku up and down since it had been so long since he saw Deku and compare to Bakugou he was a giant. But that didn't matter to Bakugou because Bakugou knew that Deku couldn't be an alpha he would just be a dumb beta he thought.
So then Bakugou went to the kitchen to go eat and of course the nerd had to follow him their and once Bakugou got to the kitchen he saw his mom and dad with a folder in their hands. Bakugou knew what that was it was his letter for if he was beta or alpha. He knew that the folder was gonna change he's life depending on what he got.

Bakugou's POV
I went up to my mom and snatched the folder I was just so nervous to open it so I just wanted to get over it. I got a chair and I sat on it and then slowly I started to open the folder and when I opened it I saw a little card that said congratulations you are a myth which means that you're a omega and then below it said if you want more information go to you're doctor .
When I saw that it said I was an omega I just froze I could not believe I was an omega, omega males have never existed I thought this must be a joke right? Then I turned to see my mom. My moms face just confirmed that this was real this was not a joke. Then I spoke mom Deku and dad I ummm it says here that I came out as a omega... those words shocked my mom my dad and that nerd.

Deku's POV
I was at kachans house and he was opening a folder that was given to him to see if he was a beta or a alpha and I think he is going to be a beta because he is quite short. Then Kachan opens the folder and gets a small card and I couldn't see it well so I couldn't tell what it said but from what I see in his face he looks shocked so I think it's a beta. But what he says next shocked me. It says here that I'm a omega kacchan says. I just go red kacchan is a omega !!!! I just look at him blushing I wanted him to be a beta but this is even better now I can really make him mine I think. But then I see that kacchan starts to cry and I go up to him and hug him because this must be overwhelming I mean he is the only male omega in the world how could he not feel overwhelmed. Then I suddenly remembered tomorrow school starts and from what I know mostly everyone in our school is an alpha so I'm going to have to keep kacchan save.

The end of the chapter I hope you liked it 🖤
582 words 🧡