Deku and shoto

(this is mostly deku's and shoto's POV )
Also dabi is the same age as shoto just one year older

Shoto's POV
Bakugou's is a omega not a alpha I thought. Then I just saw him go sit down. I just kept on thinking is it really true that he's a alpha but I swear deku told me I thought. The whole class time I just thought of what deku told me and if it was true.

Deku's POV
Kachann had just announced that he was an alpha even though he wasn't I thought wait is he trying to keep it a secret oh no I screwed up I thought. I'm going to have to speak to todoroki after class to ask him to keep it a secret and to not tell kachann that he knows that he is really a omega because kachann would kill me. After some time the bell finally rang and I instantly went to todoroki and dragged him to a private area. Umm todoroki as you see in class kachann said he was a alpha even though he isn't but I think the reason he said that was because he wants to keep it a secret so can you not tell him you know and please don't tell anyone I said. Todoroki just simply said okay and left just like that huh that's weird I thought he would have a different reaction.

Shoto's POV
Deku had just explained everything to me and I rather felt happy and excited for some reason even though I didn't show it because then deku would know my secret. I then just headed to the cafeteria and when I was heading to the deku squad I saw a glimpse of bakugou and his "friends " I specifically saw kirishima being way too close to him I just wanted to storm to their table and grab bakugou because now I know that I have a chance with him since he's a omega I thought. Wait what I have a chance with bakugou what am I thinking I thought. I had arrived to the deku squad table and I started smelling something really strong and to my surprise I knew exactly who's scent it was it was Dabi's. Then I suddenly hear Mr azaiwa say that their is some villains in the building and that its just one weird I thought dabi would usually come with his buddies. Then I remember smelling the same scent when I was talking in private with deku wait did he hear our conversation I thought.

Deku's POV
I had just finished talking with todoroki and I started smelling a scent that reminded me to todoroki hmm maybe he came back but why would he ? Then I suddenly see a person come out from the ceiling it was Dabi. Why hello their deku I heard that you're little friend bakugou is a omega I also saw my little brother he looked quite excited to know that bakugou's a omega and well I'm quite excited myself said Dabi. Don't you dare do anything to kachann and I don't know what you mean from seeing excitement in todoroki's face. Oh so you didn't know my little brother has been crushing on you're little kachann for a very long time and well me myself has a tiny crush on you're oh wait let me correct myself on my kachann said dabi. What no todoroki would never he already knows I have a crush on kachann and don't you dare ever go near kachann I said with anger. Then he suddenly disappears and I know what he's going to do he's going to get kachann. I went running to the cafeteria and luckily I saw todoroki and kachann's squad and from what I see the boys and todoroki where protecting kachann that kinda made me jealous but that's not the point the point is that Dabi is after kachann so I have to go with him and protect him.
Todoroki's POV
I was with Bakugou when I saw that deku had entered the cafeteria and he looked very concerned but once he saw me and bakugou's friends he seemed relieved. He came running towards me and bakugou and told all of us that their was a villian named Dabi that was after Bakugou and that he claimed to be my brother. I knew it it's him so he came back for what is mine ...

761 words

Oooh what will happen next well to be honest I don't even know myself. Until next time bye 💕