Overprotective

3rd person POV
Huh ? Said shoto with confusion. What are so shocked for little bro you saw it coming said dabi with a smirk. Meanwhile bakugou was just staring at dabi in confusion. He wants me to be his omega ?!?!? Thought bakugou. Suddenly they see Denki,Kirishima,Lida, and deku bust open the door. Deku was a blushing mess. Lids was telling them that they should of knocked first. Denki was was looking at bakugou with a smirk. And well kirishima didn't look to happy about what dabi had just said. Extras y'all were outside the classroom the whole time?!? said a shocked bakugou. I see you're friends were snooping on us well I'll be leaving now bye little brother oh and pup think about it, I hope you say yes says a winking dabi.

Bakugou's POV
I don't know what just happened but scar face told me that I should be his omega maybe I'll say yes ? Wait what. Bakugou are you okay you're blushing said shitty hair. Yeah yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking I say as I make my way to the exit. Wait so you might say yes to his answer said Icy Hot with a shocked face. Well idk icy hot I'm so confused. Well you should not accept it baku bro because he's a villain said kirishima with a mad voice. Are you jealous I say teasing him. Of course not baku bro I'm just worried since he's a villain said shitty hair . I agree with kirishima dabi is dangerous said shitty deku. I'm just going to leave y'all are way to aannoying. I'm just going to leave y'all are way to annoying. I start leaving to go to my house then I suddenly see Monoma hmm wonder what he is doing her he then starts walking my direction oh no please don't come towards me. Uhh hey bakugou so I heard that a villain came for you and that you talked to him so umm how are you did he do something bad to you? said a serious monoma yet he sounded flustered.

???? POV
Hmm looks like I have another rival looks like I'm going to find a way to take him for myself ....

Oooh what Will happen 😱
I hope y'all have the day you deserve, also I hope y'all enjoyed this !!! 🔥🔥🔥
(sorry for writing so little )
👁👄👁
💧 💧

396 words