Reunited once again

This is mostly Bakugou's POV, Dabi's POV and Shoto's POV

Dabi's POV
Ugh this is going to be a bit more difficult but I guess I can come up with a plan. I really messed up why did I show up at this time now my little brother will probably find me I thought to myself as I started crawling up the vents. I was passing a lot of rooms through the vents and then finally I found the cafeteria it was right under me. I started thinking hmm should I go down their or just leave and follow Bakugou to his house and have a little chat with him hmm I think that's the less risky option so I'll chose that one. I started crawling to a little hole that seemed to get me out of here as I was crawling towards the little hole I started to hear someone scream my name hmm I see you found me little brother.

Shoto's POV
I started smell dabi's scent it's getting closer and closer I start looking around and find that the scent is coming from above us so I decide to scream his name so he knows I found him. After I scream his name everyone stares at me and look towards were I'm looking at and suddenly dabi falls out of the vents and you can see he's pissed. Hello little brother I see you still remember my scent even after a long time said dabi as he turns to look at bakugou. I start glaring at him, so I see you're here to see bakugou. Well yeah but I see that everyone thinks of it as something else hmm how about all of y'all just let me talk to bakugou in private said dabi. We are not letting you get near him said deku with a glare. Yeah just like izuku said we are not letting him be with you alone said kirishima. Guys stop over reacting scar face can't even harm me said bakugou with a smirk. Bakugou even if you say that he could use alpha command on you.

Bakugou's POV
Why are all these shitty extras saying things like that I mean I might be a omega but I still can take care of myself I thought to myself. Shitty extras just let scar face and me talk in private it's not like something will happen. Kachann but what if he something goes wrong said shitty deku. Nothing will happen shitty deku I'm not that weak. Bakugou I think one of us should go with you said icy hot. I said I don't need protection I said as dabi interrupts me. Bakugou the seem to not trust me so let's just let my little brother come with us to make sure I don't do nothing said dabi with sarcasm. Well I guess we could do that. Okay so it's confirmed todoroki is going with bakugou said kirishima with a frown. Me and todoroki start going to a private place and dabi just follows us.

Shoto's POV
Me and bakugou start going to the classroom we were when we talked to deku. I noticed that dabi seemed quite happy hmm I wonder what he's going to say. Okay we are here. So what do you want scar face said bakugou with a smirk. I see you're still as cocky as ever bakugou said dabi as he looks down at bakugou then he suddenly starts laughing. You're still as short as ever said dabi with smile. Hey don't you dare look down on me because I'm short doesn't mean I'm not strong said bakugou with a glare. I tried not to smile at the two fighting it  just reminded me of the past but no time to be goofing around it's time to see what dabi actually wanted. So what are you really here for dabi what do you want from bakugou I say with a glare.

Dabi's POV
Well let's just say endeavor found out that I was his son and now wants me to find a omega and well I was thinking that maybe bakugou could be my omega. . .

I'm back !!! 💖💖 Sorry I didn't post on Monday I was very busy but don't worry I will post this Monday and every other Monday I hope y'all enjoyed this (sorry if theirs misspelled words)✨✨✨✨

Also y'all won't have to wait that long for the next chapter since its coming on Monday 😌

740 words