School time

Third person

It was the next day since bakugou had gotten his results and well to put it simple he was anxious and nervous for school he didn't want no one to find because then they would think he is weak or not be friends with him since he's an omega so he had decided to keep it a secret.He decided to put things aside and get ready for school once he got ready he went downstairs and ate cereal once he was done he was about to leave but then her remembered the necklace that his parents gave him in order to hide that he is a omega. He went upstairs and got it then put it on it was not to visible but still he didn't wanted to show so he buttoned up his uniform.

Bakugou's POV

I had just left to go to school and all the overwhelming thoughts started flooding my head and I felt so nervous. What if some one finds out? I was so in thought that I didn't even noticed shitty hair coming my way. Hey Baku bro do you smell that it smells sour. Then I suddenly remembered what my mom had told me. Don't try to feel stressed or anxious because then you will let out a sour smell and it can smell through the necklace we gave you my mom said. So I just tried to relax and I noticed that shitty hairs face went weird to normal so I think my sour scent isn't out anymore. Wow baku bro it's like the omega was near us and heard me because as soon as I said that it went away shitty hair said. I felt relieved then we just headed to class and luckily for me their was no one in their except for icy hot. Me and shitty hair went into class and I could feel Icy hot staring at us but I just ignored it. Then everyone started coming into class and soon enough our teacher came in class and started talking.

Aziwa POV
Hello students so as you know apparently everyone from class 1-a already got their results so you will be coming up here and telling us what you are. I then started to see everyone excited except for one person bakugou? I thought. Why would he be nervous maybe he came out as a beta but that isn't bad I thought. Then I just started calling names and I kept in mind to call bakugou last. Okay aoyama come to the front and say you're ranking. I'm a beta aoyama said twinkling . Next is Mina I said. I'm an alpha Mina said. Next kirishima I said. I am a alpha too said kirishima. Next is tsuyu I said. I'm a omega tsuyu said. Next Is Lida I said. I'm a beat Lida said. Next Uraka I said. I'm a omega just like tsuyu said uraka happily. Next ojiro I said. I'm a beta said ojiro. Next kaminari I said. I am a alpha said a winking kaminari. Next is zero. I am a beta said zero. Next is shoto I said. I am a alpha said shoto with a calm expression. Next is momo I said. I am a alpha said momo. Next is deku. I am a alpha said deku excited. After a few nexts. Okay and finally bakugou I said. He just looked at me in shock he started getting up but I could tell he was nervous I wonder why I thought.

Bakugou's POV
I started hearing Mr aizawa call on the class and I started getting nervous because he was going fast by the time I checked I was being called and I felt so nervous I got up and started walking to the front and once I got their I just froze and didn't know what to say. Bakugou? Are you gonna tell us what you are ? Mr aizawa said. Umm yeah I said. I cleared my throat and started speaking I presented as a alpha I said and I saw stupid deku look at me in shook and to my surprise I saw icy hot also looking at me weird I just went back to my seat and sat down.

Shoto's POV
I was waiting for bakugou's turn to come and it finally came he got up nervously and went up to the front of the class and froze but then Mr aizawa told him something and he just started speaking again. I presented as a alpha said bakugou I just looked at bakugou in shock. Wasn't he a omega?!?!

To be continued ...

I hope y'all liked this chapter 💖💖💖

Also sorry I left it in a cliffhanger I'll try to make it up to y'all in the next chapter 💞💞

805 words