Chapter 2

Harry Potter, Gringotts Bank (2nd Life)

Harry shuffled slightly as he waited, staring at the fishbowl on the table in front of him. The goblin had said to wait as it went to test out the drop of blood he had given him. He sighed, before the door opened. "It appears you are Harry Potter. My apologies for the delay." Harry smiled as he shook his head. "I don't mind. It's not my first time where someone doubts who I am." Harry softly answered, before the goblin sat down in front of him.

"So, what is your business here? I thought you would come here in two years, when Dumbledore will reintroduce you back into the Wizarding World." Harry sighed. "It's nothing. I am here for the Potter family vault, please lead me there." The goblin stared at him, before shaking his head. "I will not press on further, then. Come, I will lead you there." Harry nods, following the goblin to the mine carts.

- - - H P - - -

Harry sighed softly as he held onto the Transferring Wallet, a wallet that could instantly transfer the needed Galleons, Sickles and Knuts straight into his hands. He sighed as he laid down on the bed. "Staying in a shabby inn for two whole years... I guess this will make a difference to the original storyline." He muttered, before he decided to buy some essentials.

He walked down back to the alley and looked for a clothing store, before stopping in front of a shop named 'Sleepy Bois Clothing Emporium'. He slowly entered the shop, before a teenage boy immediately stood beside him. "Welcome, what kind of clothes do you want?" Harry blinked, before looking around. "Um... some normal clothes, I guess?" The teen hummed. "Dad! Tech! Come over, we need to take measurements!" Harry jumped, before a man and another teen walked over.

"Wil, don't yell. Now, what's your name, mate?" The man asked, as he whipped out some measuring tape while the other teen scribbled down each measurements. "H- Adrian. Hadrian." Harry mumbled. "And your last name, mate?" Harry sighed. "Hadrian L-Lupin. My name is Hadrian Lupin." The man smiled. "Nice to meet you Hadrian. I am Philza Minecraft, and these two are Wilbur and Techno Minecraft. I have another son upstairs, he's around your age, more or less." Phil said softly, as he stood up from measuring Harry's leg measurements.

"Nice to meet you." Harry smiled a little. "So, how old are you then?" Harry smiled a little. "I'm 9 years old!" Phil nodded as Techno and Wilbur went to gather some clothes that match his measurements and size. "Then you have two years before Hogwarts, right?" Harry nods. "Hmm. That's nice. Tommy and Tubbo are going there too, they are the same age as you." Harry smiled. "Looks like I'll know some people there, then." Phil laughed softly. "I could introduce you to them if you want, just come back here tomorrow." Harry turned to Phil with a small tilt.

"Can I?" Phil smiled. "Of course! It's nice to see some new faces around here, especially when we just moved here." Harry nodded, grinning. Then, Wil and Techno  came in, holding some t-shirts and a few sweaters. "Come, little Lupin, we need to see if these fit or not. Plus there's also some trousers and jeans that you can also try in the dressing room, instead of those... rags." Wilbur said, as he grimaced at Harry's oversized clothes.

Harry laughed softly. "I know, I know. These are my cousin's hand-me-downs." Harry said, as he walked with the twins. Phil watched them with a small smile, tapping his wand against his chin softly. A run-away? And it's Harry damn Potter no less? Phil thought quietly, before he shook his head. Nevermind. My sons won't say anything even if they caught wind of the fact that it's Harry Potter.

As he walked back to the counter to write down the payment needed, he heard a crow's call, before his pet flew inside. "Ah, Ender, welcome home!" He said, as the crow landed softly on his arm. "How are you?" Phil asked, as the crow cooed softly. "Ah, ministry is a mess because Harry Potter is missing? And Kristen is busy with paperwork? Should I tell her he's here and safe?" Ender looked at him in surprise. "Yes. But he's safe. We're looking after him, in a way." Ender chirped softly as a reprimand, making Phil laugh.

"I know I am an Auror undercover. What's wrong with that? Plus my sons are having fun with this shop." The crow shook its head, before Phil send it away to its cage. As he did, Harry came back wearing a perfectly fitting hoodie and black trousers, along with some bags filled with clothes. His clothes.

"Ah, Wilbur and Techno threw away my old clothes..." he said, smiling as he sat the bags down on the counter. "Of course, those clothes were shit. Oops." Harry laughed. "I agree that they were ugly. Now, how much is it for all of these, sir?" Phil smiled. "Ten galleons and 4 sickles, is that ok with you?" Harry nods. "Of course it's ok. For the amount of clothes you guys helped me with, I don't mind paying any amount of money." Harry muttered, as he fished out the needed money.

Phil smiled. "You are too nice, Hadrian. Stay safe, and thank you for shopping at SBCE." Phil said, as Harry bowed slightly. "And thank you for taking care of me." Harry said, before leaving. As he walked away from the Sleepy Emporium, he decided to get a wand, but he'll put his new clothes away in his room first.

:D 💜💜💜