Chapter 5

Harry Potter, Diagon Alley (2nd Life, 11 years old)

As Harry sipped on the tea, he listened to Tommy and Tubbo's chatter with a small smile. "By the way, Hadrian." Tommy asked, as he turned to him. "Ah, yes, Tommy?" Harry asked, as he set down the tea cup. "Have you gotten your Hogwarts letter yet? Mine came last week." Tubbo grin. "And mine came yesterday, as you know." Harry smiled. "I have a feeling it will come in this week, but I'm not sure. My birthday isn't until July 31st, though." Tommy and Tubbo hummed. "So on the day your letter arrives is the last day you can submit the letter back. Hopefully it arrives quickly then." Harry smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure it will come."

When Harry went back to the inn, he nearly jumped out of his skin as Andri was preparing to pounce on a Hogwarts owl. Ah! Andri don't! That's an important owl! He said urgently as he scooped up the owl into his arms, while Andri hissed softly. Why is he important? Harry chuckled as he patted the owl softly. Because of the letter around his leg. It contains my future as a wizard. Harry mumbled, untying the letter and letting the owl fly off with three Knuts tied in a small pouch around his leg.

As the owl flew away, Harrytear the envelope open with a small smile.

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on the 1st of September. We await your owl by no later than the 31st of July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress.

Harry sighed happily as he flew the nostalgia flow over him, before he grabbed a parchment and quill.

Dear professor Minerva McGonagall,

I hereby pleasantly accept this offer. However, I may bring an odd pet over. Does Hogwarts allow pet snakes to school?

Sincerely, Harry James Potter.

Harry apparated the letter to Professor McGonagall's office, before sighing softly. Andri, how would you feel, if I bring you around with me for some supply shopping? Andri raised his head. Well, why not. It's getting quite boring in here sometimes. Harry smiled, before allowing Andri to stay around his neck why he raised his hood. Harry, don't forget your wand, it could help with the extra baggage. Plus, you should get your own owl, since you keep apparating them to the offices. It's safer for you to do so as well.

Harry hummed softly. Fine, but don't eat them. Andri let out a hissy laugh. Of course, of course. Harry smiled, before he went in and out of certain shops after collecting the need items. He also bought some snacks for himself and Andri when they were at Hogwarts. As Harry carefully made sure to not drop his large textbooks, he crashed into someone anyways, causing both of them to fall to the floor and Harry's books to fall everywhere. "Oh my! I apologise! I was in a hurry and didn't see where I was going!"

Harry laughed softly as he stood. "It's alright! I understand." Harry hummed, as he held his hand out. The boy shyly took it, before standing back up. "I'm sorry from troubling you." Before Harry could retort, a elderly lady came from behind the boy, a scowl plastered on her face. "Neville, you should be more careful, it's unbecoming of a noble to be so clumsy." She chided, making Harry pause.

"Wait, Neville? As in, Neville Longbottom, of House Longbottom?" He asked, making the two of them look at him with a shocked face. "You know of our noble house?" His grandmother asked, as Harry smiled. "Of course! You are supposed to be my god-cousin, aren't you? Or was it god-brother..." Harry muttered, as the two of them froze. "Wait. Are you Harry Pot- Mmfp!" Harry sealed their lips using a sealing spell as he sighed. "Please, don't say my name aloud. I intend on exposing my identity at Hogwarts, so please, call me Hadrian, Hadrian Lupin, of house Lupin." Harry said, smiling softly. Neville nodded, before he smiled. "Of course Hadrian." Harry smiled.

"Now I shall be off, see you at Hogwarts, Nev!" Harry said, waving goodbye as he walked to the counter to purchase his books.

1st September, King's Cross Station

Harry smiled as he walked through the station, Andri sleeping around his neck. Harry hummed softly, climbing onto the train and using his wand to lift the luggages into the overhead. "Oh lookie here, Fred." Harry jumped a little, turning to see the Weasley Twins. Harry stares at Fred, a strong sense to hug him coming over him, but he held back. "My, using magic outside of school?" Harry smiled softly.

"I apologise, but my wand does not have a magic tracker, so I can use it freely whether inside or outside of school." Harry hummed. Fred and George looked at him with awe, before grinning. "Does that mean you are not on the radar?" Harry shook his head. "No, I am definitely on the radar for the Ministry, but they won't be able to track me. I will just be an odd dot that will bug them on occasions." Harry smiled, as the twins looked at each other. "Fred Wealsey." George said, extending his hand. "And George Weasley." Fred said, extending his hand as well.

"Harry Potter. Don't tell anyone. It's a reveal I plan to do at Hogwarts." Harry shook their hands, as the twins smiled. "My, you are a cheeky one, aren't you little Potter?" Harry grinned, before a shrill 'Ring!' was heard, signalling that the train will depart soon. "Well, we'll see you there, Harry." Harry nods, as the two of them walked away. Harry sighed as he sat down in the compartment, before someone knocked on the door.

The one to open it was Neville. "Neville! Join me." Neville nodded, placing his luggage in the overhead compartment. "So, how are you? And how are your parents?" Harry asked, as Neville sat down next to him. He sighed, shaking his head. "I'm doing great, even if the magic training my gran keep forcing me to do is taxing. My parents are the same as always, they never respond to anything I say or do." Neville said, looking down. "The days will be brighter, Neville. Trust me." Harry said, patting his back as Neville nodded, a small smile on his face. "I hope so."

Another knock was heard, before the door opened to reveal Draco and a red Ron Weasley. "Oh welcome, Draco! Where's Pansy and the others?" Harry asked, as the two entered his compartment. "They're in a different compartment. Blaise asked me to sit with you so nothing bad happens, Hadrian." Harry smiled, nodding, before turning to Ron. "And you must be Ron Weasley. I had the pleasure of meeting your twin brothers, Fred and George Weasley. My name is Hadrian Lupin." He said, extending his hand.

Ron smiled a little. "Pleasure to meet you, Hadrian. And I hope the twins didn't mess to much with you." Harry smiled. "No, they were quite pleasant. I hope we can be friends in the future. And Draco, I mean it." Draco sighs. "Fine. I hope we can be friends too. Now, Neville, I heard you have an amazing greenhouse back home?"

Thank you for the support :) 💕💕