Chapter 8

Harry Potter, Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2nd Life)

Harry yawned softly as he followed Percy's lead to the Gryffindor tower. "My! Little first years!" Peeves' voice rang, as he smiled mischievously, holding a bunch of sticks. "Peeves, as the Prefect of House Gryffindor, I order you to stand aside." Peeves rolled his eyes, before flying overhead and dropping the sticks onto Seamus and Tommy's heads. "Ow!" Harry hummed, before casting a simple healing spell to heal the small cuts caused by the sticks.

"Ignore him, most of his pranks nowadays aren't working for some reason so he's been a little down in the dumps." The Bloody Baron said softly, before glancing at Percy. The Prefect bowed and the ghost nodded, before hovering away. As they continued their journey, they stopped in front of the Fat Lady's portrait, where she was softly humming. "Password, Perce?" Percy smiled. "Caput Draconis." The lady nodded, before the portrait opened to the side, revealing the door to Gryffindor tower.

Percy let the first years all huddle at the common room while the older years immediately walked to their rooms, yawning and wishing the first years a good night. "Right, here are your rooms, along with your assigned roommates." Percy said, as he magicked the parchments over to all of them, Harry softly taking his with a smile.

Harry Potter, Room 21.

Roommates: Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, Ronald Weasley, Tom Minecraft.

The five boys immediately went to their room after saying goodnight to Hermione, Harry immediately laying down on the bed closest to the window. "I call dibs on this one." He mumbled, as he yawned. The others hummed, as they all picked their own beds. "Who's bathing first, since I can go last." Harry hummed, as Andri slipped into a corner of his bed to rest. "Can I go? I'm feeling sticky." Draco asked, as he grabbed his towel and pyjamas. "Sure, then I'll go after you." Tommy said, as he set down a few pictures of his family and other trinkets, like a stuffed cow plushie. "And I'll go after Tommy." Neville said, as he sprayed his succulent a little. "And I'll go after Nev." Ron said, pinning up his posters and some pictures of his family.

Harry nods, before he arranged some of his own books, like novels and educational books, in the rack above his bed, before he fiddled with his wand. He smiled, before sitting in the crook of the window, staring out at the empty fields and starry night sky.

When everyone else had washed up and is now sleeping, Harry sat at the crook once more, the tip of his wand lit with a small yellow light as he flipped through the pages of his book. He made sure the light wasn't bright enough to wake up his friends but bright enough for him to be able to read. As he did so, he saw an odd movement near the forest, making him turn to look at it before he noticed that it was Quirell.

As he eyed the man's suspicious behaviours, he felt a soft jolt of pain in his scar, making him hold it with a small sense of shock. Oh I haven't felt that pain in a while, have I? Harry thought quietly, a small smile on his face. He decided to ignore Quirell's suspicious behaviours for now, as he knew it was him going out to drink some unicorn blood...

Wait. If he and Draco were friends there was no reason for him to get detention since Draco won't be the one to rat him out to McGonagall when Hagrid gets his dragon! Harry mentally smacked himself before grabbing his wand and casting an invisibility spell on himself, before quietly following Quirell into the forest. He silently hoped that this idiotic plan will go well. He really does.

Harry, where are we going? Why are we following that two faced man? Andri, who was sleeping quietly on his neck, asked, as Harry froze. Andri, I am pretty sure that man is up to no good, so I decided to follow him. Now please, be quiet or not we will be caught. Andri hissed softly but still went back inside his hoodie, making Harry sigh in relief as he wasn't noticed. He continued to trail Quirell, before jumping in shock as Quirell turned around, letting out a breath of relief as the man continued on.

He watched with disgust as Quirell caught a unicorn and slaying it with no delay,  before slowly drinking up its blood. Harry held in his vomit, as he slowly slipped away. When he reached his dorm, he sighed. The invisibility spell melted away, before he stares at the stars and silently summoned a parchment and a quill.

He hummed softly as he doodled a rough map of Hogwarts, before using the multiplication spell to produce 11 more for his friends. He smiled when they were complete, before apparating all of the ones not in Gryffindor to their own rooms. With Ranboo's he also left a small note saying that he was a friend of Tubbo and Tommy.

After he had done that, he stretched a little in his seat before yawning. "Right, I'll go to sleep for a bit." He mumbled, before face-planting onto his bed and slept.