Chapter 18

Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Springtime

Turns out, Harry had broken a few bones, so he was chained to the infirmary, under Madam Pomfrey's watchful eyes. He sighed as it was already the 4th day, and he was dying of boredom. As he was about to sleep for the 5th time, he felt a chill travel through him. "Hello." Harry jumped, before wincing as he moved his arm. "Oh, pardon me. I didn't mean to scare you, little Potter." The Bloody Baron said, as he floated a little farther from the bed. "Oh no, it's alright. I was bored, so any company is fine." Harry said, making the Baron nod.

"I was meaning to ask you something." Harry nods, allowing the baron to continue. "This isn't your first life, is it?" Harry hummed. "Yeah. How did you know?" The Baron smiled. "Your soul. It's older, more scarred. And your magic core is much larger than most 11 year olds. It resembles a 25 year old's. Were you 25 when you died?" Harry laughed softly. "You ghosts really are amazing. Yes, I was 25 when I died. And I got a second chance, to right the wrongs of my previous life." The Baron nods. "And because you have a powerful magic core, you managed to do so. We are amazing? You are incredible." Harry smiled.

"Thank you." The Baron nods, before he floated away. Harry hummed. It wasn't like he was trying to hide it, after all. As he laid down, he gently took his wand and conjured bubbles again, watching as they float around. He also made them shine bright like diamonds, smiling as the others in the infirmary also watched the spell in awe. If it can brighten my day, it can brighten others' days as well.

Once he was discharged from the infirmary, Harry was immediately thrown into study groups and frequent trips to the library with his friends. And when he wasn't he talked with Hagrid about his day and practiced Quidditch. He also helped Callum and Adrian set up a Valentines date at the Lake. They were very grateful, and Harry thought they were closer after, since Callum was blushing red.

"Haz? Harry? Hey, are you there?" Harry snapped back to reality when Draco softly patted his head. "You ok? You've been out of it lately, Haz." Harry nods, sighing as he focused on his Charms textbook. "Sorry, was just thinking about how busy we are." Draco sighed. "You aren't wrong about that. I have a headache trying to remember most potions this year." Harry hummed, smiling. "Thankfully we are helped by our friends, hmm?"

Draco scoffed playfully. "Yeah, if they were awake." Draco titled his head towards Tommy, Neville, Ron and Hermione, who were passed out on the Common Room floor, covered by a blanket and some pillows. "Leave them be." Harry smiled, before he helped Draco focus on the Potions book.

- - - H P - - -

Well, Harry kind of regret being here, as he was standing beside Fluffy, who was sleeping soundly to the sound of the flute.

It all started when Quirell called him up to the Astrology tower. "You called for me, my Lord?" Harry asked, as he opened the door to the tower. "You know about the Philosopher's Stone, right?" Harry nods, as he sipped on the tea Quirell had prepared. "I want you to get it for me." Harry paused. "Oh. And what will I get from this, my Lord?" Voldemort laughed softly. "You know how to make a deal. Right, if you managed to get this for me, I will try my best to assist you in anything you want." Voldemort promised, making Harry squint.

"How about we make a Blood Contract." Voldemort paused. "You really don't trust me, huh." Harry laughed. "You're the Dark Lord, and a Slytherin." Harry hummed, as Voldemort sighed. "Right, right. I also killed your parents and stuff." Harry smiled. "And that too." Voldemort sighed. "Fine. Come, let's initiate it." Harry nods, before summoning a contract. "Sign with your blood. Your blood. Not Quirell's. Yours." Harry said, as he pricked his finger. "Yes yes. Mine. I know." Harry laughed softly, before he stamped his blood on his side, before Voldemort, who had bit his tongue hard enough for it to bleed, dripped some of his own blood onto the contract.

"Gross, but it works, so I can't complain much." Harry said, before the contract glowed. It shimmered a little, before disappearing, a tattoo forming behind Harry's ear. "Oh. Do you have one?" Harry asked, as Voldemort hummed. "I'm sure when I regain my body I will have the tattoo. Trust me, young Potter." Harry nodded, before he hummed. "So when should I go get it?" Voldemort smiled. "How about on the last night of your exams. We'll be waiting at the end of the hall, since that man did something that requires the Mirror of Erised." Harry nods, before going back to his room.

So now here he was, standing in this room, alone, without Hermione or Ron to support him. But he wasn't as weak as he was in his first life, so he jumped into the trapdoor with no hesitation.