Chapter 17

Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Springtime

Harry hummed as he flipped through the book, while Ron was whining to Hermione and Draco that the information isn't gathering into his head but instead going onto the floor. Neville chuckled as he listened, while Tommy was studying with Tubbo and Ranboo, who apparently has appalling Transfiguration marks whenever Professor McGonagall makes sudden tests.

"Harry! Focus! The exams are in 2 months!" Harry smiled. "Yes yes, Dray. Now, quiz me. And quick, since the Quidditch match is tomorrow and Oliver wants to hold last minute practices." Draco and Ron paused. "Wait that's tomorrow?!" Draco and Ron said simultaneously, as they stood up. "Harry! We forgot! Oliver is going to be pissed because Reserves practice an hour earlier than actual players!" The two of them rushed out of the Common Room, while Harry laughed. "My, if they weren't born in different noble Houses I would've thought they were twins." Harry hummed, as Hermione and Neville sighed. "You really are a troublemaker. Now go, it's practice time, right?"

Harry smiled gratefully at the two of them, before Fred and George gave him his broom. "Oh thank you." Harry said, as he followed the two towards the field, where Draco and Ron were doing 25 push-ups as punishment for being late. "Ah! You're here. Go join Angelina and Katie on their 10 laps run, then Draco and Ron can join on the last 5 laps." Oliver hummed, as he tapped on his clipboard. "Alright Captain!" The twins hummed, as they jogged to join the Chasers. "Harry! I didn't know you were a part of the team!" Callum's soft voice said, as he smiled at him.

"Oh, Callum! I play as the Seeker, and you?" Harry asked, as he jogged a little slower to join Callum's pace. "Ah, so you're the Seeker. I play as the other Chaser! It's fun, since I'm new and Angelica and Katie bully me." Callum smiled, as Harry hummed. "That's a joke right? You guys don't actually bully him right." Harry asked, as the two girls nods, smiling. Harry hummed, before they chatted about other things.

- - - H P - - -

Harry shakily sighed, as he held his broom tightly. "First time jitters, Potter?" Harry turned to face a smiling Callum, who patted his back reassuringly. "It'll be ok. You just need to make sure to stay out of the Chasers and the Beaters line, so then you can dive in with the beautiful finish!" Fred said, as he ruffled his hair. "And then we can celebrate!" George grinned, as Callum laughed softly. "Yeah. Gryffindor's first win in three years will come home." Harry smiled, before the horns blare, signalling the start of the match.

Harry stepped out with the team as cheers boomed from the stands. He looked around to find his friends, smiling widely as he saw his friends, with their face painted half red and half gold, with a banner saying 'Go Gryffindor!'. "My, look at that." Harry hummed, before Callum shyly hid behind him as Adrian whooped, face painted in red and gold, waving his Gryffindor flag around. "You have one supportive boyfriend, Callum." Harry mused, as Adrian cheered. Know about you give him your scarf? You brought it, right?"

Callum bloomed red, before Madam Hooch's whistle rang through the air. "Flyers! Come up!" Harry smiled as Callum shyly flew up to where Adrian was, and handed him the scarf before flying to the Gryffindor's side. "Nice." Harry said, as Callum sighed happily. Harry turned to look at where Draco was, smiling as the boy was happily waving around a Gryffindor flag instead of mocking him like his old life. He turned to face the Ravenclaw Seeker, smiling confidently.

Harry sighed, looking around as the score was now tied 50-50, trying to find the Golden Snitch. He had spotted a glimpse of gold sparkle near the Ravenclaw stand, but turns out it was just a student's bracelet shining in the sun. He flew around lower, dodging the Bludgers and avoiding the players as they chase each other. And then Ravenclaw's Seeker flew past him and he groaned, turning around quickly and chased him down.

"And it seems like the Seekers spotted the Snitch! And they are chasing it down, neck and neck!" Harry heard Lee's commentary as he zoomed faster, holding out his hand as they tried to reach for the Snitch. He felt his body lean forward, as the impact of the other Seeker hit his broom. He gasped, hand grasping the Snitch before falling off, body hitting the ground hard. The only thing he heard was cheers and people calling his name desperately before he blacked out.

- - - H P - - -

"... this is the third time he's been inside the infirmary, isn't it?" Harry heard Draco's voice asked quietly, as he woke a little. "Really? Wow." And that's Adrian's. "What did he do the first two times." Callum. "He got a bad headache the first time, then a bad fever the second time." Neville. "G-Guys..." Harry groaned, as he opened his eyes to face Draco, Neville, Callum, Adrian and the twins' worried faces. "You're awake! Oh thank Merlin!" Harry smiled, before coughing. "W-Water... please..." Harry asked, as Draco handed him a glass. He drank it slowly, before sighing.

"Now... D-Did we win?" Harry asked, as they all laughed softly. "Yes. Yes we did. When you blacked out Hooch noticed the Snitch in your hand, so it was confirmed as a win for Gryffindor." Callum said, as he held Adrian's hand. "I see. That's good." He hummed, smiling. "And Oliver nearly blew up the Ravenclaw's Seeker, thinking you had died during the match." Harry laughed softly. "Mind telling him I'm fine?" The twins nodded. "Did I pass out for long? Dray?" Draco hummed.

"No. It's only been a day. Don't worry." Harry nods, sighing in relief.