JUGGERNAUT

1 year before UA entrance exam

"I thought I was gonna get separate training mr Midoriya" bakugo said annoyed that he had to work on his teamwork with izuku. " I even did what you guys told me"

"We know but this is what being a hero is about, you can't take down every villain by yourself" the one eyed muscular man said

"Cmon kachan let's just do this so we can do our own training after" the green haired kid had his blindfold down, his bright almost glowing green eyes on full display.

"Tch fine, you better not slow me down." Bakugo said

"I wouldn't dream of it" izuku replied smiling

————-
First day of school

"You all did ok during your quirk apprehension test. But now is the real test" the tired teacher said as he pointed towards the door. Then out of nowhere a 7 foot hunk of a man came through the door.

"HERE I AM, coming through the door like a hero" all might said enthusiastically. Every student got excited "AND LETS DO SOME BATTLE TRAINING"

The class erupted into excited cheers

Time skip to battle training——

"ALL YOU GUYS LOOK SO COOL" all might said

Kazuko's hero costume

Izuku's costume but he has his sword (All other costumes are the same)

(All other costumes are the same)

So here are are the teams and who they are going against.
(I'm only doing the main one cuz I haven't been enjoying writing this chapter)

Katsuki bakugo and izuku midoriya
hero team
Vs
Kazuko yagi and momo yoayorozu
Villain team
(I think I spelled it wrong)

——with kazuko and momo

"So what's the plan" kazuko asked

"So judging from the quirk apprehension test midoriya is the weaker link, so I'm thinking that we trap the room here and look for the two throughout the building. I'll take on midoriya and you got bakugo and we'll help each other if needed" momo said with complete confidence.