URL IRL

"Status report Ujiko" a deep voiced man shrouded in darkness commanded

"so far only 5 of the 40 subjects are still alive" a short man with a bushy mustache replied "I do think that you will take an intrest in number 24" he said as he placed a folder in front of his master. The man shrouded in darkness opened it and smiled.

"He got into to UA, this will be intresting" the dark man said "give this folder to Shigaraki he'll have another objective when he goes to kill All Might."

1 hour till entrance exam

Izuku was walking towards the UA gate with bakugo trailing close behind him

Izuku was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and white pants with a black belt. He had the black bag with his sword in it slung over his shoulder and his blindfold was as tight as it always it.

Bakugo was wearing the same thing but with a white tank top, no blindfold and a black hoodie over his upper body.

"Why do you walk so damn fast" the blond said while scowling.

"Cuz I like to get to places quickly" replied green haired teen. But as he was saying that he turned to catch a falling blond haired girl to his left

"Oh hey your trash girl" the blindfolded teen said aloud

"Really, trash girl that's gotta be worse then half of the nicknames I give people" bakugo said sarcastically.

"So we are just gonna ignore that you named one of your best friends, fingers" izuku said which started some bickering between the 2 friends.

"You two dorks realize I'm still here right" the blond woman said clearly done with the friends shenanigans "thank you for catching me and good luck on the exam" she said as she walked away.

"What did she just call me." Bakugo said seething with anger. Izuku had to hold him back to makes sure he didn't do anything he would regret.

—-time skip to entrance exam—-

Izuku saw the trash girl in his group talking to a shorter brown haired girl. He was about to go up to her and talk but he head the announcer say start. So izuku started running and got in front of the crowd and pulled his sword out at the first sign of robots. He cut them down like quicker then some of the students could even see, and the ones that could see thought his movements were like water in a river. Izuku kept on methodically removing robots from the battlefield.

—-with kazuko—-

Dang that blindfold guy is pretty good. She thought as she punch a hole into a robot. But still I don't know why my dad didn't just sign me up for the recommendation test, god he's annoying.

—-5 minutes later—

"WATCH OUT LISTENERS THE ZERO POINTER IS ON THE BATTLEFIELD"

Kazuko keeps on walking around, beating robots whenever she sees them,awhile close to end she finally 0 pointer she was about to start running away but then she saw blindfold tackling uraraka out of the way of some debris getting himself stuck getting his leg stuck in the process.
She didn't have time to pick up the debris and wasn't strong enough to hold the zero pointer off so she used her first quirk, muscle folding, in tandem with her second quirk one for all to jump all the way to the massive zero pointers face and blow the head right it's shoulders with one blow.

Kazuko looked down and saw the blindfold guy and uraraka looking amazed

—in the observation room

"We've got a promising class this year" all the teachers thought

———-
Kazuko Yagi's bio
Full height: 6,0

Folded height :5,8

Likes: working out, winning, watching heros,and cats

Dislikes: her father (kinda),villains, waiting for pointless things
quirk
Muscle folding: she can fold her muscles in on them selves making them smaller looking but denser. While her muscles are folded she gains muscle exponentially but it's very uncomfortable to hold for a long time. While max folded  she's like 4 inches shorter and has about the same body type as jiro. while fully unfolded she looks Just like the picture below but with smaller boobs, and you know with long blond hair
One for all: you all know what it is (I hope). She can use 10% while unfolded and 20% when Max folded and she knows full cowling.

Destructive Power: 9/10
Speed: 7/10
Technique:4/10
Smarts: 6/10
Class b level hero : 100-300 range

Our 3 main characters passed the test with kazuko (129) getting the most points, then katsuki(110) and in third izuku (105)(Izukus destroyed the bots quicker but katsuki is was able to find the bots quicker

(Izukus destroyed the bots quicker but katsuki is was able to find the bots quicker

Finished sep/6/21