Liquid swords

Izuku was walking back to his room after school when suddenly momo (I'm not gonna type her last name cuz it's hard to type >_<) came up to him

"Hey, it's midoriya right?" She asked nervously.

"Yea what's up" the boy replied

She looked down at her shoes and asked "can you please help me with my weapon skills? Your skill you demonstrated today is something I've only seen on tv from professionals twice your age. It's amazing"

He was thinking and looking toward her, momo couldn't really tell what he was really looking at because of the blindfold. "Sure, I've been needing something to do in my spare time." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"YES, thank youu sensei!" She said excitedly

"I'm not doing anything right now if you would like to start."

"Oh yes, I would love to"

They awkwardly walked through the halls to the training center which is open till night.

"So uhh you excited for the usj tomorrow" izuku asked:

"Oh, yes I am. It seems like a fun excercise." Momo said

"Yea it's just a tour and a some small demonstrations so I won't really need my sword now that I think about it."

"It would jus weigh you down, right?"

"Yea basically"

The 2 continued their awkward walk into the training facility. They got there and started training. Momo got the hang of hand very quickly and Izuku thought to himself that within a few weeks that she'll be able to rival him in pure hand to hand combat skill. They finished when the facility closed, which was around 3 hours later. Momo was on the floor huffing and puffing, covered in sweat. Izuku was standing sweaty and breathing hard but not as much as momo.

"You know, if you think I'm going hard on you then you should train with my dad." The blindfolded boy said "he would've had you doing everything I made you do but weighted down" he was smiling. Within this short time they went from awkward associates to good friends.

—————————————
Short chapter to start a plot line for later :3

Finished 8/18/23