Power

"Do you ever feel like something inside is missing, bakugo?"

"No, not really. Why what's up"

"I don't know really, it's just a feeling in my stomach. It's been there since my quirk manifested"

"Maybe you should go to a doctor"

"Yeah, maybe I should"

Usj incident

All night was horrified, he was too late. The body of one of his colleagues child, his student, was on the steps. Lifeless. He had to do something. He looked forward and saw his daughter, she was making almost the same face as him. He took off towards her, aizawa and bakugo and took them to safety (a little bit above izuku on the steps). He turned around to notice that the main villian with the hands all over was violently scratching himself. Almost like he was nervous or scared. But he couldn't worry about that right now, he had to worry about the monster that threatened the kids. He went to punch it but was stopped by the monster grabbing his shoulders. He grabbed him back and tried to push it back, but it seemed to be equal in strength. They we're stuck there for a second. neither of them being able to move the other. Until he started sinking, he looked down and saw a black cloud below him. It quickly got up to his stomach area.

Suddenly his daughter punched the monster, distracting it. While bakugo jumped and shot an explosion towards the cloud guy. All might used his strength to jump away and readied himself for another assault.

But the nomu finally landed a punch kazuko while he was getting himself ready. She landed next to midoriya and got blood near and probably in his mouth.

All might had felt true anger.

He punched the nomu so hard that it would sent a normal person flying into the atmosphere. But he stood in the same spot, tanking the punch line a champ.

"HAHAHAH, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING AGAINST ITS SHOCK ABSORPTION, NOMU WAS MADE SPECIFICALLY TO KILL YOU." Hand man said

"SHOCK ABSORPTION HUH" All might said while he threw a punch at the at the monster known as nomu. He threw a second punch, then another, then another. And kept throwing punches till it looked he had multiple arms. The monster was doing the same.

with bakugo ——

They helped all might but at what cost. Bakugo can't do anything but hold the cloud guy down. He could only watch as another one of his classmates gets flung across him. He looked back towards all might to see him fighting the nomu. Both of them punching eachother with around the same speed and power. It was awe inspiring. He looked around some more to see some of his classmates coming from the areas they were teleported from like ponytail coming from the landslide area with lightning guy and earlobe chick. He looked behind him and say his ice class mate come towards him.

"What's happened?" Half ice guy asked.

"2 classmates injured and all mights fighting someone equal in strength" Bakugo replied.

"Shit"

"Yea"

The ground started to violently shake. The 2 braced themselves and looked around. Rocks started to flout everywhere soon almost every none alive thing started to flout of the ground with a faint green light surrounding them. "Green?" Bakugo thought aloud.
He looked back at izuku and saw him floating in the air too. His eyes were open and were even more of a bright green.

"What the hell" bakugo and half and half said in unison. The green haired boy looked like he was high as and all he could do was laugh. It was a happy laugh, like he couldn't control it, but it was also sinister. Izuku was in the air, his stomach to the sky and his back towards the floor.

"Throughout the heaven and the earth, I, alone am the honored one" he said.

He didn't say it too loud but everyone who was watching was able to hear him

Every one who was watching was shocked. Even all might and the nomu stopped and watched. "WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE, NOMU CAPTURE HIM." Hand guy screamed

The nomu off guarded all might with a punch to his weak spot, and rand towards Midoriya. Midoriya was look straight at them and pointed his finger at the nomu. The nomu looked like I was restrained in green light, and soon it was ripped to tiny little pieces and and throw everywhere. The brain was ripped in multiples too so it died instantly. Kurogiri quickly warped out of Bakugos away from bakugo as he was distracted. He appeared next to the hand man "tomura, we must go now" he said opening a portal
Izuku tried to stop them but blood spilled out of his nose and everything that was flouting fell. Which included him. Many of the students stayed back, not wanting to engage with them, and all might was still kneeling clutching his side.

The students went to go check on izuku, and saw his chest rise and fall. Izuku midoriya has come back to the land of the living.

———————
"You all failed, horribly. Not only did you waste our best nomu at the moment and fail to kill all might." The shadowy man said while looking towards shigaraki. "You also failed in bringing back subject 24 and almost killed him. When I specifically ask for him alive and unharmed." This time looking towards Akio and mr Utushimi. "Tomura, leave."

The other 2 men were scared but tried not show it.

"Me and dr. Garaki here have plans for you" the covered in shadows said while a smile formed on his face.

————————————-
I've been having suicidal thoughts, a lot more and a lot worse then usual, I'm a pussy tho. So I'm prolly not gonna do it. Sorry for telling y'all but I don't really have anyone I want to tell. I'm afraid people are gonna think I'm more fragile or smt. I don't really know.

Fun story fact: all mights was never quirkless, his quirk was just kinda useless until he got one for all. His quirk was muscle inflation.

Finished 8/24/2023