Over

Usj part 2

Izuku was horrified, they were being attacked because of him. If anyone gets hurt it's on him. He looked up at at the man that said it. He looked around 25 had baggy tactical clothes on (think techwear) and the cigarette in his mouth. It had such a distracting smell in the enclosed room that izuku couldn't smell anything else. He also noticed that when the man stepped closer  he could hear his footsteps, the longer he's here the more he notices there is no sound. Izuku takes off his blindfold and see the man right in front of him. Izuku dodges a punch to the face, and successfully goes for one of the knife strapped to the man's body. He holds it up towards him, but the man laughs as the knife dissipates into the black mass.

"Hah, you really thought you can face me, with my own weapon while in MY OWN WORLD" the man laughed and leaned back a bit "I know everything I need to overwhelm that little quirk that you got. Hell I might even know more about it then you do, subject 24" 

Izuku looked at him, looked around and ran towards another room that has kazuko fighting 3 people. Although before he reach the door the man stepped in front of the door and closed it quickly. Izuku looked back to where the man originally was and saw him still standing there, the man shot him a short wave. Izuku still confused got punched in the face, then got punched again, then again then again. All the punches felt like they were coming from different people. He opened his eyes for a second and saw three versions of the man. 2 of them propped him up on his knees and held his arms in place, the 3rd one stood behind him and gripped his hair to force him to look forward. He starts seeing the black mass come up from to the height of 5'11 then quickly form and mold itself into the man.

"Quick word of advice hero, don't ever take your eyes off the person you are fighting"

He gives Izuku another clean punch to the face.
"Let me signal to kurogiri to let him know I have captured you" the man said calmly.

—back to bakugo—

"What did you do"

"I've enhanced myself beyond even my comprehension, thanks to my master I have the string quirk from my old tormenter" Akio said as his finger were still unraveling and the string going towards the ceiling

"He went missing a few weeks ago....." bakugo said. His arms had a lil shake to them. There was a bead of sweat going down his forehead. He tried to move then he realized there was tied to something. He looked up and realized there was 8 string wrapped around the pipes on the ceiling and tied onto him.

"Puppet master" Akio pulled his hand back gently and the and bakugo was in the was hanging from the ceiling from his arms, legs, back and head he pulled and strained everywhere to try to get out but couldn't.

"I missed this, when it was just you and me. I chose the power of my tormenter so that horrible man would finally be helpful to me, like a I'm sorry gift." He said while moving closer and cupping bakugos face. "I want you to belong to me" he whispered into bakugos ear. Suddenly-

BOOOM

bakugos explosions busted a hole in the room and burnt many of the strings off. Bakugo shot himself towards Akio and grabbed the last of his string and quickly wrapped him up with it. Akio was too stunned, he felt like he was finally getting to him.  Bakugo stood to the side of him.

"I'm sorry Akio, but when the police come I'll have to turn you in" he said with his head to cover his crying eyes. Akio breaks down crying, his sobs are covered by the sounds of explosions soon After that.

Bakugos tears flew away in the wind as he shot through the sky towards the black domain.

—with kazuko—