Soon Az I Get Home

1 week till the first day of school

Izuku was the third person to get to the dorms the only people ahead of him were the glasses guy, when izuku saw him he was on common room couch staring at a wall, and the rich girl who hired professional movers to move her bed. He promptly ignored them and went straight to his assigned room and got to work.

3 hours later

He finished furnishing his room after almost an hour, then started soundproofing his walls so he doesn't hear everything while sleeping and that took around an hour too so he took a nap for an hour and was gonna stay asleep until he heard a loud knock. Izuku got up and opened the door to see pink girl and bakugo.

"See,I told you he sound proofs his room" bakugo said as he walked away.

"Yeah yeah whatever grumpy pants."  The pink girl said in a very cheery tone. Then she realized that she had someone in front of her waiting for her to speak. "Hey I'm Mina ashido your midoriya right? Anyways we are having a room contest and we wanted to know if you wanted to join."

"Yea that's me and sure I wouldn't mind joining in" izuku replied as he walked out of his room and into the hall and then Mina said "Hey soooo why is your room so far away from everyone else's"

"For the same reason I sound proofed my room" izuku said while he pointing at his covered eye, his ears, and nose "my quirk six eyes boosts my sense of sight, smell and hearing to a point where I can see perfectly fine without my eyes. But I get I get a brain splitting headache from sensory overload if I take off the blindfold for too long. Also my taste and finger tip senses are heightened too but not as much."

"Oh, that was a very long winded explanation and kinda sounds like it wasn't meant for me ;) but thanks anyways."

After they walked down to the common room there izuku saw the trash girl again and went up to her

"Hey trash girl"

"Ugh not you again, where's your boy toy at"

"Ew nah we not like that we are more like brothers"

"Ehh anyways my names kazuko yagi don't forget it, ok"

"Ok, fine. Mine is izuku midoriya I hope me and you can be great friends"

"I bet we will"

They did the room reveals and of course izuku didn't win. The only notable things are his light blocking curtains and his sound proof walls. The rest of the class thought it was kinda weird. :(

Finished sep/23/21