💦Ch.2💦

(Leilani)

I call my brother as it's 6:30 in the morning "can you ride me to school" I ask "walk" he says "Trent" I whine "it takes you 8 minutes" he says "please , come on" I beg "fine Lani , gimme 5 minutes"

He says "thank youu" I hang up . Ella already left with her "boyfriend" I guess. I didn't wanna go with them. He's nice and all but gets on my nerves.

It's been a couple minutes and I hear a car beep outside so I grab my things and walk outside. I get in my brothers "hey baby sis" he says "good morning" I put my seatbelt on and he starts driving "I can't wait for this year to be over" I complain "same I'm tired of seeing Nick's face" he says "he's cute" I say and he looks at me "kidding" I laugh

"Don't play like that" he shakes his head.

"His friends are cuter" I say and he looks at me again "what? You don't like his friends either?" I ask "hell no" he answers "oh" I nod. "I'm just messing with you Trent" I grab my phone out and start playing on it until we get there.

I walk into the building with my brother behind me . Don't wanna brag but we pretty popular.
"If any dude messes with you-" I cut him off "to tell you , I know you say that every morning" I roll my eyes "well" he says with attitude "I can handle myself" I say "but your little ass can't beat up no dude" we walk to his locker "Trent I know and I'll tell you" he opens his locker as I say.

"I'll see you at lunch" he says and kisses my cheek "see you there" I walk to my locker to meet Ella there as I see her standing there.

(Nick)

I watch Leilani talk to her brother at his locker "Don't be a stalker" zion says "I'm not , just thinking about when the perfect time to talk to her will be" I say. My eyes follow her as she walks down the hall to her locker.

Now every time I see Leilani I think of her naked body. Kinda distracting but in a good way. She's talks to Ella a little before the bell rings . I have only one class with Leilani which is right before lunch , Math. "See you guys later" Edwin and I walk to our first period class together. I got a class with at least one of the boys in each period. Mostly Edwin and I have the most classes.

"I can't wait for math" I smile "math? Ew" Edwin says "that's the class I got Leilani with" I say "oh gosh you really doing this" he ask "fuck yes" I walk in with Edwin and we sit next to each other . I got a couple classes with Trent . Luckily math isn't one of them. But this class is and there he is.

He looks directly at me like he wants to kill me but I give him the exact look back. He sits down and I look up at the teacher as he begins class.

(Math) (Leilani)

I walk into math which is right before lunch. I'm starving honestly and I hate math. I sit down in the far corner next to some girl I talk to here and there but I don't know her name still. I look and see Nick and his friend Zion walk in. Nick looks me in my eyes and it's weird cause we literally never even made eye contact before.

I look away and shake it off. He's weird anyways . Why would he look at me? My brother even gets upset if Nick looks my way or even walks past me in the hallways. Like I said before my brother is very very over protective and I appreciate it but he treats me like a Child sometimes. I love him to death I really do but he needs to relax and realize I'm 18 years old and hand my own problems.

He should also realize that when I do ever need him I'll call him but I don't need him 24/7 now. Just like my parents they are also over protective. If any of them would find out about my only fans I'd be dead . I can't even imagine what they would do or say. I don't know what I would do. Probably try to bribe them with money. They'd probably be disappointed. Oh gosh that would be the day I move to another country and never look back.

I look up and the class is just talking before the teacher shuts the door and walks to the front. "Good afternoon class" she says. I hate math with a passion always been my worst subject. "We have a test today as you guys know"

Math just ended and I swear that class felt like forever. That test was hard but I honestly don't care about it anymore. It's over with and now I can finally go to lunch and fuckin eat. I didn't eat breakfast cause I just don't be hungry in the morning. But now I need food.

I go to my locker to put my stuff away and get some things I'll need for my next couple classes. I look to my left and see Nick looking at me. He puts his finger up signaling me to wait . What the hell does he want. I decide to wait because why not. I close my locker and the halls become empty .

Nick walks up to me "hey" he says "what the fuck do you want" I cross my arms "do you know how pissed my brother would be" I ask "do you see him anywhere" he ask "well no" I say "exactly" he smiles "what do you want from me" I ask and he looks around before taking me into a little hallway "what the hell do you want" I ask

"Well million dollar princess" he says and my eyes widened "what?" I ask "never thought I see my enemy's little sister naked" he says "how do you know" I ask "came across you on only fans and bought it then realized it was you" he points at me "and  Damn I ain't know you had it like that"

What the actual fuck! "Shut up" I demand "real damn sexy" he smirks "does your Brother know" he ask "hell no , are you crazy" I ask "would suck if he just found out" he says "Nick you can't tell him" I say "please don't" I beg

"Oh I won't tell your brother" he says and let her deep breath "under one condition" he holds up one finger "oh gosh what?" I ask "you have to do what I say" he says "what I really mean is , what I seen on only fans , I want in real life" he looks me up and down "eww no" I refuse

"Then I guess your brother is gonna have to know" he says "Nick no" I say "you are sick you know that" I ask and he shrugs "you know you want me you just don't wanna give in so easily and seem so Weak and pathetic" he smirks at me "1. I don't want you 2. I'm not weak or pathetic and 3. You want me" I say "yeah I do" he chuckles "but the choice is up to you ,  I just gotta react in any way"

I have to give him sex but that worries me and who knows whatever else or my family would do if they find out about my onlyfans. "How long does this need to happen" I ask "not sure yet" he answers "you promise you won't tell him" I ask "I promise just as long as i get what I want" he says and I shake my head "fine" I mumble "as time goes on you're gonna love everything about this" he grabs my hand

"Stop" I take my hand back "Lani you are mine" he grabs my hand again "don't piss me off now" he says and looks me in my eyes "how about I come over your place tonight and we can do whatever I want" he says "I have no choice" I say with sas "you do but there will be a bad outcome" he says "so are you sure you wanna do this" he ask

"Yes I'm sure" I roll my eyes "I'll see you tonight"