💦Ch.8💦

(Leilani) (night)

My phone rings and I look at the contact.

Nick🦟

I roll my eyes before answering "man what" I ask "oh I'm sorry you told me to give you a warning next time" he says "oh and you listened" I question "here's your warning , I'll be there in 5 minutes" he says "yeah yeah whatever" I say "see you soon Lani"  He says "quit calling me that" I tell him "why I gotta stop" he ask "my friends and family call me that" I say "we ain't friends?" He ask

"You know damn well" I say "I'm about to be there .....Lani" he hangs up before I can say anything.

I walk downstairs to the sound of a knock at my front door. I open it and he looks real good right now. "Hey Lani" he says "can you shut up" I let him in and shut the door "Ella and Edwin seem to be getting along" he says "why you say that" I ask as he follows me into my bedroom "they were on FaceTime all day after the mall" he say

"Really" I ask and he nods "she is messing with someone" I say "who" he ask "I'm not telling" I shake my head "I don't want Edwin to be all heartbroken at some point" he says "I won't let that happen" I smile at him "so" he gives me a smirk.
He does the same thing he always does. Steps closer to me and goes to my ear.

"I was looking at your onlyfans today and may I say I love the new pictures" he says "turned me all
the way on" he whispers. He puts his hands on my waist and lifts my shirt just a bit to where he can touch my skin. Then draws shapes with his finger on the side on my body "if you ever need help taking pictures I'll be glad to help" he chuckles.

"I think my favorite picture was the one where you had nothing on" he says "and you had the money around you" he adds. "But at the same time it's really hard to pick a favorite" he brings his head up and looks at me "do something Leilani"

I'm fighting with everything in me not to do something. He makes it harder every single damn time. He wraps his arms around my waist "for one second stop thinking about your brother and think about what you really wanna do" that's all I really needed at this point.

(Third person)

Finally after what felt weeks Leilani decides she can't fight it anymore. She puts her lips on his and automatically her body almost becomes weak at the feeling of his lips on hers. He pulls her body closer which didn't seem possible. Leilani soon realized her hands have already traveled under his shirt.

At that very moment Leilani had nothing on her mind but what could happen next. Currently she didn't give a damn what anyone would say. She was thinking about herself for once and not her brother and how angry he would be if he knew what was going on right in this very moment.

Now Nick he knew she'd give in real soon but he's still surprised of how he feels in this moment. The plan is slowly starting to fail. He told himself once this happens he's gonna keep doing whatever the fuck he wants Leilani to do and then drop her after a while. Right now that plan is not in motion as he feels the butterflies in his stomach that are only ever there when he's on roller coaster.

He has basically forgotten this was his worst enemy's little sister. Right now she was just Leilani Copeland this girl who's making him feel a strange thing that he can't explain because he's never felt this way before. A girl he's kissing and can't stop.

Both knew this was the best kiss they ever had but neither would admit it . Not yet at least.
He lays her down softly but doesn't break the kiss.
He doesn't want to anyways.

"Nick Nick" Leilani breaks apart and tries to catch her breath. He looks at her and is now worried she's 100% regretting everything right now. "What" he ask "umm" he begins to watch her grow nervous.
"What happened" Nick questions her

She shakes her head slowly. He's never seen her like this. So worried or afraid. "What's wrong lani"She looks up at him as he ask her. "Im a virgin" his eyes widened as she answers. He couldn't believe it. This girl who would talk so reckless. This girl who had a only fans and didn't care about what she posted ... is a virgin?!

"What?" Nick ask her "I'm scared" she whispers. His eyes become soft for her.

Nick didn't wanna brag or nothing but he knew he was big. He didn't wanna hurt her even more than it already will. But there's no way in hell she can do this without feeling pain. He's never took someone's virginity before. Nick didn't know if he should back out or not. He didn't wanna leave the girl hanging but he was also worried for her.

He now feels bad for wanting her to give in so bad. He thought she was messing with him but maybe the reason she didn't make the move so quickly is because she was scared. He almost didn't know what to say except question her next moves and make sure she's okay with this.

Now with Leilani she was scared to lose her virginity just because of the pain she's gonna feel. She's also scared Nick now doesn't want anything to do with her. Ella doesn't even know she's a virgin. She just assumes Leilani has lost it.

"You can leave if you want" comes out her mouth and she now thinks that was so stupid to say. "Why would I" he ask and she was almost positive he would want to "I'm virgin" she answers "that's okay" he says "I just wanna make sure you're sure"

For some mysterious reason Leilani trusted Nick. She had no bad feeling of him taking it. No one has ever been even close to that part of her body. Nick being first didn't worry her as much as you'd think.

"Yeah I'm sure" she whispers "you know how this is gonna go , I can't prevent the pain you are gonna feel" he says. Leilani didn't think Nick could be sweet. He seems like he cares which shocks her.
"Don't be afraid to speak up" he tells her. The last thing he would is for her to feel uncomfortable and not say anything.

She nods before he begins to kiss her again this time with more passion and it's a slowed down kiss. Makes her feel good inside.

They both were glad it was a Saturday night and they didn't have school the next day.