💦Ch.11💦

(Friday)

I walk into the school building exhausted. I got 0 sleep last night and I bet you can figure out why.
I haven't talked to Nick since Monday in that class room. He's still acting strange. Almost 100% sure it has something to do with me. Don't know why though. His friends have talked to me more than he has. Trenton been a pain in ass this week.

He's all up on me all week making sure Nick or his friends don't talk to me. I only ever talk to Austin , Edwin , Brandon or Zion when we have class together without Trenton being in it. Gets on my nerves honestly. No matter how many times I tell him to leave me alone he doesn't listen at all.

It's been killing me not talking to Nick. Went from seeing him every day to not even talking to him. Even though he says a bunch of stupid shii and it only happened for a week. I would like to know what's up with him. I don't wanna push him into talking and I mean it's not like we were ever something or even Truly cared about each other.

"Leilani" I hear and turn around to see Brandon walking over to me with Edwin. "Hey guys" I say and look around for my brother "where's the other 3" I ask "outside looking at something on Zions phone , we ain't have time to wait" Edwin tells me as I see the others walk in "good morning Leilani" Austin "hello" I wave and Nick walks right past all of us and goes to his locker down the hall.

"Okay then" I nod "we asked him what was up but he just says he's fine" Brandon says "but anyways you coming to the party" Zion ask and I look up at him "yes! Ella and I will be there" I answer "great" he nods "Ella?" Edwin questions and I nod "good to know" he adds and I smile "aww , don't break her fuckin heart Edwin" I look at him "I'll have to break you" I let him know "got it"

We walk to each of lockers together before reaching Nicks. He looks our way but walks away but this time he walks upstairs to the next floor "it's so me" I mumble "why would it be" Edwin says "I just know it is" I shrug "did you do something" Brandon ask "not that I know of" I say
"Who knows"

(After school)

I walk outside and I'm so happy it's Friday "wait" I hear my brother and he walks up next to me "hey baby sis" he smiles "hi Trent" I say "I'll give you a ride" he opens his car door for me which makes me get it. He gets in the drivers side "how was your day" he ask "it went well" I nod "yours?" I ask "same , went good" he tells me "you going to the party tonight" I ask "naw , some friends and I are hanging out at my place" he says "you are?"

I look at him "yea I am" I answer "really?" He questions "yep" I nod and he sighs "what?" I ask "that can be dangerous" he says "I been to parties before" I say "and talking to Nicks friends isn't dangerous Trenton" I know exactly what he's talking about "I don't like them Leilani"

I roll my eyes "if you would listen and realized Melina played the shii outta you and Nick" I shake my head "stop, he did that on purpose and you won't change my mind"

(That night)

Ella walks into my roll as I finish putting fixing my hair "how I look" she ask and I look at her outfit.

"You are looking very very hot" I look at her and smile before standing up "okay , now what about me" I ask and do a little twirl for her

"You are looking very very hot" I look at her and smile before standing up "okay , now what about me" I ask and do a little twirl for her. "oh yeah nicks gonna want that" she nods

"Ella shush" I shake my head "now come on the Uber botta be here" she says and we grab our little bags before walking downstairs and outside as the driver pulls up right when we walk outside

The Uber driver pulls up and you can already hear the music coming from inside the house. We thank him before getting out and walking it. Almost being blinded by all the different color lights around the place. The party smell just hits me. The mixture of alcohol, weed and just college kids in one.

I walk over to the where I spot the 5 boys at "Leilani , Ella your here" Austin says and Nick looks my way before walking away "what did I do" I ask "don't worry about him , just have a good time" Zion says "shot?" Edwin offers "no sir" I answer but Ella says yes "why not Leilani" he ask "I'm not 21" I say and they chuckle

"Girl ain't no one give a fuck" Zion says "I do" I say "you have a whole onlyfans" Brandon says "and you need to be 18 which I am" I tell him "oh you right" Austin says and I smile as I watch them all take a shot "ugh gosh" Ella complains
"let's turn the fuck up"

It's been about I wanna say 2 hours of dancing mostly , talking , actually having a lot of fun.
All that dancing has made my feet hurt in these damn heels. I walk upstairs to go into the bathroom. I close door and look in the mirror. Yep definitely been partying lol. I honestly just wanted to make sure I look decent at least. Now that I know I look okay I walk back out to see Nick walk into one of the bedrooms and shut the door.

I put my ear up to the door thinking he's about to fuck some girl. I decide to say fuck it and I open the door but he's just sitting on this random persons bed. He looks up and then stands up
"What are you doing here" he ask me "I seen you walk in" I tell him "you can leave" he says "why"

He sighs "what's wrong with you all this week" I question "ever since you left my apartment that morning you been weird" I explain "what did I do" he looks back at me as I ask that "you have done nothing" he answers "well every time I come around you walk away" I add "just a lot Leilani" he says "it's to much" he adds "so tell me"

I close the door "we can talk , for however long" I tell him "I don't want to" he says "do something" I say "I don't like this Nick" I say and he smirks. Oh gosh here he is. "Oh so you like the other Nick" he ask "I didn't say that" I shake my head "sure?"

I can't hide the smile on my face right now. "Positive" I assure him. Oh Im just lying obviously.
"Wanna go take a shot" he ask "I'm not 21" I say "and?" He ask "and I don't wanna drink" I say "what a good girl" he smirks and that was so sexy.
"So what you wanna do" he says "I'm all yours since maybe I was a jerk this week" he says "maybe? More like you definitely was" I nod

"I'm not sure what to do" I shrug "we can leave" he says and I look at him "and go where" I ask "my place" he smiles "I'll drive" i say and he holds his keys out "how are the boys gonna get home" I ask "Brandon drove his car"

We walk out and downstairs "I need to tell Ella I'm leaving" I say and spot her with Edwin so I walk over "Ella I'm out" I say "with who?" She ask "who do you think" I ask "ohhhhh" she smirks and Edwin laughs "so you gotta back to normal" he ask "maybe" I say "Edwin take care of my friend please" I tell him "promise" he says