💦Ch.17💦

(1 week later) (Nick)

I walk into school on a boring Thursday morning. Leilani has been gone for a week already. I haven't spoken to her since I seen her last. Trenton hasn't been here at all this week. I been waiting for him to show up every day now but he hasn't showed up.

"Talk to Leilani so far" Zion looks at me and ask "I was just thinking about that" I tell him "you have?" Edwin questions "no I haven't" I answer "text her" Brandon suggest "she doesn't wanna talk to me" I say "actually Brandon might be right for the first time ever" Austin says "rude" Brandon rolls his eyes "how he is right"

We walk to the lounge room and sit down waiting for class to start "let her know you'll thinking about her" Austin says "just say you hope she's okay" he adds "or that you love her" Edwin puts out "try to put a smile on her face through text" Brandon says "exactly" Edwin says "yeah what they said" Zion nods "he knows nothing"

Zion gasp "yeah I know a lot" he says "anyways it's been a week and she's probably only has heard from Ella , just text her something nice" Brandon says "you guys haven't texted her" I say "she loves you not us" Zion says "you guys are her friends" I tell him "Nick worry about your relationship with hers not ours" Edwin says to me "that's all I worry about , our relationship or whatever it is"

The bell rings "we will all see each other at lunch" Edwin says: Brandon and I walk the opposite way as we got class together. "Think about what we all just talked about" he says to me

(Lunch)

"Yo there's Trent" Edwin taps me and points and I see him walk out the cafeteria. "I'll be back" I stand up and walk out too. I see him about to walk into a classroom "Trenton!" I shout and he looks behind me before shaking his head and I walk up to him "listen man" he cuts me "naw you listen , you have some nerve talking to me after everything"

I sigh "I get that okay" I say "but you gotta talk to your parents" I tell Him "and why is that" he ask "Leilani needs to come back" I say "man shut up" he says "do you know how bad she's hurting" I ask "oh what and you do?" He ask "yes I do" I say "you be talking to her" he says "no but I know"

I don't know what I could do. "She has 3 weeks left" I say "yeah I know" he nods "come on man" I say "why do you care so much Nick" he ask "cause I love your sister" I admit to him "love her?" He questions "Trenton I know it sounds Crazy but I do" I tell him "I can't help it" I tell him "but she loves me too" I add "fuck no"

I roll my eyes "she told me first" I say "her having an onlyfans is insane , and her messing with me obviously doesn't sit right with you" I add "but she is 18 years old , you can't get mad her for getting money and loving someone" I say "you can't chose who she wants" I tell him "except that" I finish

"Out of all people she chose you" he says "you are nothing but a jerk and a player in relationships" he shakes his head "but not with her" I chuckle "I'll admit when I first start messing with her , I was messing with her but I ended up falling for her , she's amazing" I smile at the thought of her.

"You can't be mad at that or her" I conclude my whole thing and he sighs "seriously?" He ask "you care that much about my sister" he says "that ain't even half of it" I state. He takes a good minute to respond to me. "Melina played both of us"

I look at him in confusing "Melina?" I question "yes man" he adds "Leilani told me the story before she left I ain't wanna believe that" he says "told me the same thing she told you , on purpose" he says "Leilani told me the same thing" I nod

He takes a deep breath then looks at me
"I'll talk to my parents and Leilani" he says and puts his hand out. "Come on" he says and I dap him up "see you around Mara"

(Leilani) (that night)

"Leilani we are leaving" my mom pops her head into my room "we should be back around 10" she adds "okay" I answer "we love you" she says "love you guys too" I smile before she walks out and shuts my door.

I been here for a week already. Still wish I was in school still. Nothing has happened or changed. My mom is starting to I guess forgive me and be less disappointed in me. My dad still is pretty upset with me. I haven't talked to anyone but Ella. I talk to her everyday. I've done nothing this week.

My phone rings and it's a text message.

Nick👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
"I love you"

I smile at the emoji I put and the message he sent.

  Lani🤍
"👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻"

(Nick)

I open her message and see the emoji. She uses that for us cause she says it looks us. I was at her apartment one night and she changed my contact.

(Flashback) (3 weeks ago)

Leilani and I are laying in her bed right now watching some movie she put on "what's my name in your phone" she ask "lani with a white heart" I say "was it always that" she ask "no at first it was Leilani with the wet emoji" I chuckle "eww you nasty" she giggles "what's mine" I ask and she pulls it up before showing me "a bug" I ask

She laughs and smiles "I haven't had the time to change it" she says "change it" I say and she goes to the emojis to edit my name. "This one" she shows me new contact name

"Nick👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻"

I smile at it "they look like us" she closes her phone and looks at me "yeah" I question "yeah" she whispers before scooting closer to me and laying on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair as she turns the lights off with a remote "goodnight Nick" she says and kisses my lips "goodnight Lani"

(Present time)

I miss her. It's been a week but has felt so much longer than that.

(1 week later)

"Nick" I hear and turn around to see Trenton. He comes next to me "I talked to my parents the other day" he says and I'm all ears "and they said no" I sigh at what he said next "but maybe I can get them to change their minds" he says "there's only 2 weeks left" I tell her "I know" he says "how are you gonna convince them to let her come back" I ask

"Honestly I don't know. But I need to talk to them in person" he says "they are mad for the onlyfans and her messing with me" I say "yeah but maybe I can convince the situation with you and her is a good thing" he says "how" I ask
"lemme figure it out"

The bell signaling it's 4th period rings
"I'll keep you updated"