💦Ch.7💦

(Saturday)

"Ella I can't let him win" I whine as we walk through the mall. "Just do it" she says "I can't" I say "come on Leilani, run your own life" she says "my brother-" she cuts me "your brother what? Who cares? He can't make decisions for you" she says "but if he were to fuck around with one of my enemies I'd be pissed" I tell her "yes but he's not"

We walk into this bag store "oouu look" she picks up this light blue handbag "3,000" she reads and her eyes widened before she smiles at me "what" I ask "you should buy this for me" she says "no" I shake my head "sharing is caring and you make bank" she looks at me "oh fine" I say before I look around at some bags.

I end up getting two bags as well as the matching wallets "you just spending" Ella shakes her head and walk out to come face to face with Melina.
Nick and Trentons ex girlfriend. I'll tell you how everything happened and why they hate each other.

As you know Trenton and Nick were best friends since 4th grade . So a little bit before high school ended Trent got into a relationship with her. She wanted to keep it a secret so Trent didn't tell Nick.
A couple months later Nick got into a relationship with her also. Nick didn't know she was dating Trent. They both were dating the same girl at the same time and didn't know it.

Just like with my brother, Melina wanted to keep her and Nicks relationship a secret. Then Nick found out something was going on with her and my brother. Melina told Nick that Trent has been trying to hit on her and that he should know nicks dating her. Then she told Trent that Nick has been trying to hit on her. She played both of them.

The next day at school the two confronted each other got into a huge fight like whole fist fight. I was there front and center. The whole was basically there. They both got suspended and Melina basically disappeared and left to go to a new school after that. Then from that day they hated each other. Sucks that they let a girl break them up.

They still don't believe the truth that she played the both of them. I've tried to tell my brother but he Doesn't wanna hear that so I've given up.

"Melina" I put on a fake smile "didn't know you'd shop in this store , little to expensive for you don't you think" she ask and I shake my head "say that to my purses , 2 wallets and 5 new pairs of heels" I say as I hold all 4 of my bags with my purses and shoes in it. "And you and I both know that store is expensive, don't play with me" I say and she looks at my bags

"Where you get all that Fuckin money from" she ask "I rob banks" I joke "wouldn't be surprised if you did that" she says and I smile "but uh how's your brother" she ask "better than when he was with you" I answer and she nods

"you ruined their friendship" I say "maybe if they were a little smarter they could figure it out" she says "but they still don't get it" she adds "Ella nice to see you" she looks at Ella "yeah okay" Ella nods "I have to get shopping so I'll see you 2 around" Melina says "hopefully not" I shake my head

"tell your brother I said hi" she waves "no" i answer before Ella and I walk away. "I'll never understand her" I say. Ella looks through her phone as I look to see what store to walk in first "oh Nick and his friends are here" Ella says and I look at her "how do you know" I ask "look" she shows me a Snapchat of the five of them in a mirror with the location of this mall at the bottom

"Posted 2 minutes ago" she says "that's that new store upstairs" she looks at me "we should go" she says and I look at her "no" I refuse "oh come on" she says "it's not like your brother is here , as I know of" she says "yeah but Nick will think I wanna be around him and I don't" I say "yes you do" she says "shut up" I whine "let's go upstairs and have them spot us" she says and almost drags me up the escalators.

"You didn't fight back , you want him to see you" she laughs. "There's the store they was at" she says "okay and" I make it seem like I don't care
"Let's walk past"

(Nick)

"You guys take forever to shop" I say and walk around waiting for the rest of the boys to pick out some stuff. Out the corner of my eye I know I just seen Lani and Ella. I poke my head out and yes that's them. Mhm just the way she walks in sexy.

"I'll be back" I say the boys before speed walking to Lani "well hello" I say and she turns around making Ella giggle. She whispers something to Lani before walking away and into the store the boys are in "following me now" I ask

"In your dreams" she nods "so what you buy with that onlyfans money" I look at her bags "nothing for you" she answers "or is it something for you to wear and me to see" I question "heels and purses" she says "exactly" I shrug "what did you buy" she ask "just some things" I answer "shoes" I ask "hell yeah" I answer and makes her laugh a little.

I smile at her as she makes eye contact with me. This wave of a type of emotion I never really felt washes over me as I look at her. "What?" She ask "nothing , just thinking about what I'm gonna do to make you give in tonight" I smirk "so stupid"

I look to my left to see the boys come out and approach us as Ella talks to Edwin. "Aww look at the two E's" Leilani says "shut up" Ella walks over to her and says "what you girls about to do" Zion ask "nothing with you boys" Leilani says with a smile "that wasn't nice" I say to her "Ella and I have to get going , so bye" sh grabs Ella's hand and they walk back to the downstairs of mall

"Leilani kinda rude sometimes" Brandon says "she's cool" Austin says. I watch her over the railing walk down to the big front doors and walk out. "Earth to Nick" I look at Edwin "huh" I ask. They start laughing "what" i ask "oh nothing"