Stick together (RohiRat)

"You're the best captain, Virat Bhaiya." Jassi said for the third time during the highlights they were watching.

Virat ruffled Jassi's hair, smiling as he was just sitting next to him.

There came the scene where Virat was playing with bracelet and he put it on Rishabh's ear.

"If anyone laughs for the next sixty overs, then see!" Everyone heard the same stern voice which Virat had used.

Everyone fell silent and turned to see Rohit standing with same expression as Virat and bursted out laughing.

Virat had been so busy rolling his eyes that he didn't even turned around as he knew this was coming.

Then there came the scene where Virat and Rohit hugged each other after they finally managed to take a successful DRS.

"Can I just mention how happy I'm that these two stopped their stupid, fake rift drama?" Rahul said delightfully.

"Exactly!" Both Jinks and Jassi quickly agreed in unison. These two were probably the most annoyed by their so called rift.

Virat looked at Rohit. We even managed to annoy Jinksy and Rahuliya!

Rohit looked at Virat. Let's not end it then?

Both of them turned their heads either sides and said in a cold voice, "We still have a rift."

Everyone stared at the two of them.

"AHAHAHAHA" Jaddu laughed maniacally and soon everyone joined in.

Virat and Rohit looked at them confusedly.

"What do you two think? That this is some Ekta Kapoor daily soap?" Mayank said while laughing.

"Where you two would plan through your eyes and none of us would even notice?" Rahul completed him earning a glare from Virat.

"Jokes apart, our team is at its best when these two stick together." Jinks said wisely as always.

"Yes!" Jassi said eagerly. "Virat Bhaiya and Rohit Bhaiya being together completes our team—completes our family."

"Knowing that they are together keeps our team in high spirits." Rahul joined in too.

"As we know that when they are together they will make us win, no matter what." Mayank continued.

"Virat Bhaiya and Rohit Bhaiya being there keeps the whole team united, as a family." Rishabh added, excitedly walking up to Virat and putting his bracelet on Virat's ear the same way Virat had done.

"When you two are together, we can fight anything in the world." Jinks, Jassi, Rahul, Mayank and everyone completed in unison, leaving Virat and Rohit speechless for a moment.

Virat and Rohit couldn't hide the fleeting mushy look on their faces.

"Are you two gonna cry?" Jaddu grinned.

"Shut up!" Virat said flatly which only made Jaddu grin harder.

Virat wondered what had he done to deserve this team—this family! Well—Virat would whole heartedly credit Mahi Bhai for making a family out of this team. It was his team, after all. His family! And it will always remain like that. Mahi Bhai! Virat suddenly missed Mahi Bhai so much.

"I'm sleepy." Mayank said suddenly. "Let's go now."

"Yeah, right, let's go to sleep." Virat said, switching off the projector they had set up. "And I'm sure you guys must be tired too."