The guy fighting lone battles! (Jaddu-Mahi Bhai)

After getting done with returning all the appreciation and celebration of a very special win, Jaddu sneaked out to the terrace leaving everyone else undisturbed to continue with their celebration which didn't seem like coming to an end any soon.

Though he wasn't concussed, he was hit on the head and didn't feel like staying in there with the loud music when his head was already throbbing.

As he sat down and checked out his phone, he saw Mahi Bhai's missed calls... five missed calls! If Mahi Bhai was calling five times right away, there must be something really important.

And even Jaddu couldn't ignore that!

"Why isn't he picking up my call now?" Jaddu muttered to himself while trying again.

"Chachu!" Ziva exclaimed as she answered the call while Jaddu grinned at her as she switched to video call. "Hi, Zivu, how are you? Did you like that special clay horse I sent?" He asked and Ziva nodded her head a bit reluctantly.

"I knew you would love it!" Jaddu positively beamed at her. "I bought it in Jamnagar and you know, Zivi, jamnagar's toys are magical..." Jaddu continued his tales of how Jamnagar's toys can talk and how she could go on a horse ride on that flying horse of Jamnagar.

Ziva giggled listening to him and after a while, Jaddu asked finally recalling why he had called at first place, "Where is Papa, Zivu?"

"He is in his room. I saw it's your call so I picked up, Chachu." Ziva said who had already started walking to Mahi's room.

"Papa, see it's jad chachu's call." Ziva thrusted the phone into Mahi's lap who was sitting on the bed and ran away.

"Bhai, you saw today's match?" Jaddu grinned at him, evidently wanting some praise and clearly forgetting the reason why he had called him.

Mahi Bhai stared at him for one whole minute before answering calmly. "Yeah, I did."

Jaddu twitched his eyebrows. Mahi Bhai's extra calm tone after a nice, long stare at any of them is usually accompanied by a extra nice punishment of Mahi Bhai's.

"Don't worry, Jad. I can't punish you since I'm not there but I'd have if I was." Mahi Bhai said with a teasing smile.

"What? No.. How did you know?" Jaddu asked fearfully.

"I've spent quite a few years with you, Jad." Mahi Bhai said ruefully.

Jaddu made a snorting sound. "Why did you call me then?"

"I was worried." Mahi Bhai said. "Thought you're really concussed, are you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Ahh.. Me and concussed? No, Bhai!" Jaddu grinned. "But you also thought that I was concussed? That means I did really good acting. Hmm.. I think I can play in movie too!" He added triumphantly, clearly proud of the fact that even Mahi Bhai was convinced of him being concussed.

"Yeah, sure! And here I was getting worried you that you're concussed." Mahi Bhai said shaking his head a little. "Actually." He added as Jaddu opened his mouth to protest and shut it again.

"You're not actually hurt, are you, Jaddu?" Mahi Bhai asked looking at him.

"I'm hurt. You saw that." Jaddu said dramatically trying to sound hurt and failing miserably. "But you're only worried about the concussion thing. My hamstring is genuinely injured."

"Is it.. Is it really serious?" Mahi Bhai asked, realising Jaddu was really genuinely injured, unable to keep concern out of his voice.

"No, it's not, Bhai!" Jaddu said at once.