𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫..? 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀'𝐬?

You walk along the halls by yourself, ready for another day. Suffice to say, nothing noteworthy happened on your situation with Senku. Hell, none of you even dared to look each other in the eye. It was weird, but you have to learn to get used to it. After all, your pride wouldn't let you apologize first.

As you stride with purpose, you could see some students staring at you weirdly. And it wasn't the usual judging glance. It seemed like they were really bewildered by you.

Is there something on my face?

You try to reach up and brush a hand over your face, trying to feel if there was something out of the ordinary. After a few seconds of trying, you felt nothing.

"Yo, prez is that you?" The familar voice of Kouji entered your ears as you turn to the direction of the noise. An eyebrow was raised at the secretary, "What's with everyone giving me these weird looks." You asked, irritation in your tone.

Hashimo chuckles a bit and reaches to ruffle your hair. "I guess you're so stressed about Senku that you forgot to blow-dry and put some gel on your hair."

You slap away Hashimo's hand and hush him. "Seriously?"

Your hand grazed over some locks and sure enough, your hair wasn't as straight as it usually was

"Ah, so that's the secret to his perfectly straight hair."

"That actually looks good on him, I don't know why he keeps it straight."

Some students chuckled as you tried to fix your naturally curly hair.

Unbeknownst to you, a certain crimson eyed teen was staring at you from across the hall. He was bewildered with your "new" look. Nonetheless, it made you look even better in his eyes.

"I'm too lazy to fix this, let's just go." You sigh, earning a chuckle from Kouji in response. "Before we forget, the rankings are out." Hashimo reminded.

Your ears perked at this, wondering if you placed higher than a certain lettuce haired teen. He had always been able to challenge you when it came to grades, so you were looking forward a bit.

As the three of you reached the bulletin board where the rankings were publicly displayed, one could notice that almost all of the students' eyes were wide. It was as if they saw something that their brains couldn't process.

"Ah, it's him."

"Make way, make way!"

"I can't wait to see the look on his face."

Students start to mumble as you got closer. Hashimo and Kouji immediately notice the weird atmosphere. Well, it was normal for students to stare at you weirdly, but today was different.

As you walk closer to the board, you could see a familiar mop of green hair.

"Took you long enough to get here." After days of no interaction, you finally heard Senku's arrogant voice. His words came out a bit hesitant, as if he were contemplating which words would be best to use. You raise an eyebrow at him awkwardly, not expecting him to act as if nothing happened.

(E/c) orbs spent a good moment staring into crimson ones. You've missed this, just blankly staring at Senku. Though, you realize if you stared for a second longer it would make things awkward.

Your eyes immediately shot towards the bulletin board, quickly looking for your name.

"Huh?"

A restless huff came out of your mouth as soon as your eyes couldn't see your name on that number one spot. Slowly, your eyes trailed down.