Prologue

Raavi had decided to be happy. She had spent the last one week crying and she hated that version of herself. It was time to bring the old Raavi back, the innocent and the happy one. Krish has reminded her how cool and amazing that Raavi was. If that Raavi would've been in this Raavi's situation, she could've turned it around. The old Raavi knew how to make everything fun. She needed that kind of optimism and light hearted fun back in her life.

Today when she got up, she didn't feel that weight of sadness in her chest. She felt light and she was happy. It was the first time she felt this after her marriage. Today, she took some time for herself, instead of rushing out and helping Dhara with her tasks. Raavi did some yoga, then she took a long shower. Coming out of the bathroom, she dried her hair and looked into the cupboard. She took out an old dress for herself, an off shoulder jumpsuit. Wearing it, she already felt like her old self again. She smiled as she looked into the mirror. She was back!

As Raavi walked it into the garden, Krish was the happiest to see her. She had taken his advice and she was back! Raavi gave him a huge smile. Dhara was slightly surprised but she loved it too. Something had changed in Raavi and she looked really happy. Rishita was slightly shocked because she'd never seen the original version of Raavi.

"Ae chipkali!" Raavi turned around to see Shiva. He had a smile on his face. "Aaj alag rag hai tu."

"Woh isliye Shiva kyuki maine soch liya hai. Iss lifetime ke liye rona dhona bohot hua." She smiled. "Aur yeh chipkali se main seriously bore ho chuki hu. Koi aur naam mile toh batana."