4.

Raavi was just getting ready for bed when someone knocked. Shiva was already in bed, so Raavi checked who it was. Turns out it was Rishita with the black dress. She came inside to see what was going on, and she handed Raavi that dress. Rishita came in to see Shiva in bed but the speaker was sitting on their dresser.

"Thank you Rishita!" Raavi said, and tried to get her to leave.

"It's okay. Apni ek picture dikhana iss dress main." Rishita said, making no move to leave.

Shiva got up to see what was happening. Why was this Rishita in their room now? And what dress was she talking about?

"Sure."

"Aaj volume low rakhna." Rishita said.

"Haa bilkul. Tum so jao." Raavi said.

"Goodnight Shiva!" Rishita shouted. This was the first time she spoke to him since the Kesar chudail incident. She was way too curious about them. "Have fun!"

Shiva had no idea what she was talking about. It was 10PM right now. What fun could he have instead of sleeping?

"Goodnight Raavi!" Rishita smiled.

"Goodnight!"

Rishita looked around the room one last time then left reluctantly. Raavi decided to lock their door that night. Who knows what kind of ideas Rishita will get? What if she sneaks into their room while they're sleeping?

"Yeh Rishita kya bol rahi thi? Aur yeh dress kyu diya usne tujhe?" Shiva asked.

"Kuch nahi!" Raavi smiled. This bhootnath didn't tell her his plan, so why should she tell him hers. She kept the dress on her dresser and came to bed. She might have to click a picture wearing that to satisfy Rishita, because Raavi knew she'll ask to see it.

She had just literally laid her head on her pillow when someone knocked on their door again. Raavi was exhausted so she asked Shiva to see who it was. Thinking it might have been Rishita again, Raavi moved her pillow to the other side. He got up and opened the door and Prafulla came into their room.

"Ae maami, kaha ghusi aa rahi hai?" Shiva asked. "Bahar nikal."

But Prafulla took no notice of Shiva and stood before Raavi. "Raavi chal mere saath sona aaj raat."

"Maasi aap bohot kharrate lete ho. Main yahi thik hu." Raavi said.

"Raavi tu chal mere saath." Prafulla started pulling.

"Usne kaha na use nahi jana." Shiva quickly pulled Raavi towards him, freeing her from Prafulla's grasp.

"Meri beti mere saath chalegi. Use main tujh jaise raakshash ke saath nahi rehne dungi." Prafulla said and pulled Raavi back to her.

"Ae maami, yeh mera kamra hai. Tu mere kamre mein aake mere biwi ko le jayegi? Itni himmat?" Shiva pulled Raavi back.

"Ae Shiva, yeh meri bachhi hai." Maami pulled her.

"Yeh meri biwi hai." Shiva pulled her back.

Raavi couldn't believe Shiva and her Maasi were playing tug of war with her. She freed herself from both their grasps and glared at them. Last night, she spent the night dancing so today she really was exhausted. She just wanted to sleep. Step one to that would be getting rid of her Maasi.

"Maasi mujhe mere pati ke bina neend nahi aayegi." She said, shocking both Shiva and Prafulla.

"Kya pati pati laga rakha hai? Dekh main bol rahi hi Raavi beta mere saath chal so jaa. Hum log saari raat baat karenge, hein chal."

Raavi definitely didn't want to talk all night. She needed sleep.

"Raavi ne kaha na woh yahi soyegi. Tu zyaada chapad chapad ki na toh-" Shiva warned. 

"Main tujhse darne waali nahi hi Shiva." Maami said.

Raavi had officially had enough. "Aap chalo." She dragged her to the door. Prafulla thought Raavi was coming with her. She gave a smirk to Shiva but Raavi just dropped her to the door.

"Maasi goodnight. Aap so jao aur mujhe bhi aaram se sone do." Saying this, she locked the door once again and went to sleep. She didn't bother to turn her pillow to the other side, neither did wait to argue with Shiva. Her head hit the pillow and she fell asleep.

***

When Raavi got up in the morning, she found that she had slept on the same side of that of her husband, and she had completely forgotten about to build that pillow wall between them. Neither had Shiva bothered to build it. It was her who had crossed the boundary. She was holding on to his bicep as he slept, and he was holding her hand. He was sleeping so peacefully that Raavi admired him for a minute.

Then she realised how intimate they must be looking so she quickly took her phone from the bedside table and snuggled closer to him. She clicked their selfie. It was really cute, Raavi realised. Now she could make Rishita even more jealous with this one. She set this picture as her lockscreen. Then she got up and got ready for the day. When she returned, Shiva had already left.

Raavi went out for morning tea and purposely sat beside Rishita. She kept her phone between them. "Good morning Rishita."

"Good morning."

Raavi noticed Prafulla glaring at her and Shiva. She averted her eyes from her maasi and decided to concentrate on annoying Rishita. As expected, she got a message notification from her friend wishing her good morning. Her phone lit up and her and Shiva's sleeping selfie was visible. Raavi noticed Rishita's mouth drop when she saw that.

"Bohot cute picture hai." Rishita said.

"Thanks."

"Raavi" Rishita said. "Tum Shiva ko saari raat jagah ke kaisi rakhti ho? Dev toh 11 bajte hi so jata hai! Pata hain jab hum date karte the tab bhi woh 11 baje so jata tha. Main phone pe baat kiye jaati thi usko koi hosh nahi rehta. I'm telling you world bhi kabhi 11 baje ke baad khatam hua toh bhi Dev ghore bechke soyega."

Raavi had to control her laughter. "Shiva ka aisa kuch nahi hai."

Rishita pouted. She couldn't believe that Shiva would be more romantic than her Dev. Rishita gave a glare to Dev who didn't understand what was happening. She got up and went to her room. Dev followed. He got an idea that he was in trouble.