9.

Raavi sat on the terrace watching Dev, Shiva and Krish playing a game of cards. Dev had invited her to join but she said no. She'd rather sit and and watch her husband play. Raavi was sipping on her coffee slowly and admiring Shiva. He glared at her initially so she would stop staring but it didn't work so he gave up.

"Raavi!" Rishita came and sat beside her. "Yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

"Shiva ko dekh rahi hu."

"Aaj tumhara pyaar zyaada overflow nahi kar raha?"

"Woh toh hain. Par kya kare? Rok nahi paa rahi khud ko." Raavi smiled.

Rishita frowned. "Mere aur Dev ke saath bhi aisa tha starting starting mein. Hum dono college mein sirf ek dusre ko ghoorte the. Aur ab dekho, use mujhe dekhne ki fursat hi nahi."

Raavi nodded. Even Shiva was ignoring her. It was better when he was glaring at her. An idea came to her head. She put on loud music and started dancing. Then she pulled Rishita with her to dance.

"Shiva thik kehta hai, tum thodi si pagal ho." Rishita said. "Tum aise dance kyu kar rahi ho?"

"Udhar dekho. Unka game bandh ho gaya. Tum chahti thi na ki Dev tumhe dekhe, toh dance karo."

Raavi started dancing and this time Rishita joined her too. Neither Shiva nor Dev could stop staring at their wives. Shiva was annoyed by this dancing version of his wife and Dev was enjoying this carefree version of Rishita. Krish decided it was time to leave, so he collected the cards and put them back in the deck. Wishing both of his brothers good luck, the went downstairs.

Rishita went and pulled Dev and they started doing close dancing with each other. Raavi doubted Shiva would dance with her but now she felt foolish dancing alone so she took a chance and dragged Shiva.

"Ae gadheri!"

Raavi kept her finger on his lips. She put her other arm around his neck.

"Bas dance karne bol rahi hu. Itna bhi nahi hota tujhse?" Raavi asked, and put both sons around his neck. 

"Nahi. Tere saath dance karne ka koi shauk nahi hai." Shiva said.

"Mere saath matlab?" Raavi took his arms and put them around her waist. "Mere saath hi karna parega dance tujhe puri life. Kisi aur ke saath kiya na toh tere haath pao tod dungi."

"Mujhe kisi ke saath dance nahi karna." Shiva tried to move away but Raavi stopped him.

"Tujhe yaad dila deti hu Shiva ki main teri biwi hu." She again put her arms around him. "Aur har cheez tere hisaab se nahi ho sakti. Main jab jo bolungi, uska half at least tujhe manna parega. Aur abhi main dance karna chahti hu toh kar mere saath dance."

Shiva glared at her for half a minute then decided to just do it. Just to get it over with. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close. They swayed to the music. Raavi couldn't stop staring at his eyes and Shiva couldn't stop wondering why she was suddenly acting like this.

"Hum dono niche jaa rahe hai." Dev announcement. Rishita mouthed a "thank you" to Raavi, then they went down.

"Yeh Rishita tujhe thank you kyu bol rahi thi?" Shiva was suspicious of his chipkali.

"Kyuki maine uski help ki. Usne mujhe bataya ki Dev bilkul tere jaisa hai."

"Mere jaisa matlab?" Shiva asked.

"Matlab ek unromantic kaddu."

"Ae maami ki behen ki bati, kaddu kise bola?"

"Kaddu nahi unromantic kaddu. Tujhe boli. Kyuki tu iss world ka sabse unromantic husband jo thehra."