2.

Rishita didn't get much sleep last night. She heard loud music coming from Shiva and Raavi's room almost the entire night. Dev slept the entire night without a care, but music and curiosity didn't let Rishita sleep the whole night. What was Shiva Raavi's relationship? She wished to find out.

Raavi was sitting and cutting up vegetables. Rishita saw a chance to talk to her. Raavi was looking extremely tired. She had spent almost the whole night dancing to irritate her husband. He tried to spoil all her favourite dance songs by singing them. Neither of them slept at all.  

"Tum aur Shiva kal raat kya kar rahe the?" Rishita asked. 

Raavi was surprised at her question. Why was Rishita suddenly interested in her life? She had never spoken nicely to her. "Kya kar rahe the matlab?"

"Itne weird songs baj rahe the tum dono ke room mein." Rishita replied.

Raavi was mad. No once called her song choices weird. She looked at Rishita and a plan came to her head. Shiva's Kesar chudail prank flopped but why couldn't Raavi play a prank of her own? Just an innocent one. "Rishita, tum aur Dev apne kamre mein kya karte ho maine kabhi pucha hai? Pati patni apne room mein kya karte hai isse tumhe kya matlab?"

Rishita was surprised. Raavi was impressed at herself. She was going to confuse Rishita to the point where she wouldn't be able to sleep at night. This girl was always going on with her Dev jaap, yet she kept interfering in Raavi's life too. Before Rishita could ask her anymore questions, she left the kitchen.

She came to the garden where everyone was. Rishita followed her there. Raavi noticed Dhara looking mad at her. She called Raavi to came stand before her. Then she called Shiva before her.

"Agar aaj raat bhi tum dono ko party karni ho woh please volume kam rakhna." Dhara was angry. She didn't get any sleep because of their loud music. "Aur Shiva, tumhare besure gale ka volume bhi low rakhna."

Raavi laughed and Shiva glared at her. He didn't get any sleep because of her and now he got scolded because of her.

"Next time party karo toh mujhe bhi bula lena." Krish whispered to them.

"Tu padhai pe dhyaan de." Gaumbi said, standing behind them.

"Mujhe bhi bilkul neend nahi aayi kal raat." Rishita pouted.

"Aaj se 10 baje ke baad koi loud music nahi bajayega. Shiva, Raavi agar tum logo ko dance karne ka itna shauk hai toh music dheere bajana jisse bahar awaaz na aaye." Dhara said.

"Bhabhi jo bolna hai ise bolo." Shiva said.

Dhara left as soon as she realised that they were going to start fighting. Gaumbi asked for a cup of tea. Raavi went to get it. When she came back, she saw Shiva had fallen asleep on the park bench. She knelt beside him and looked at his peaceful resting face. A memory flashed in her mind.

They were in the ninth standard. Shiva had a football match in the morning and he was extremely tired because of that. He had fallen asleep during recess, in a park bench. As soon as the bell rang, Raavi came to wake him up. She tried a couple of times, because she knew they would be punished. Their Hindi teacher was really strict. Her friends asked her to leave him and go to class, but Raavi didn't budge. She noticed he had scraped his knee during the match, so she went to the infirmary and got a band aid for him. She cleaned his wound and applied the band aid. Then she just sat beside him and looked at him sleep. He wasn't his usual bhootnath self. Their Hindi teacher found them after class and scolded them. She punished them to the write an essay. Raavi explained to her that Shiva was tired after the match, which he had won for their school, but that seemed to anger her more. She canceled Shiva's punishment and asked Raavi to write his essay for him. So she did both their homework, yet she didn't regret her decision of staying with Shiva. 

Raavi got tears in her eyes when she remembered that. It was weird that she would stick up for him even when they called each other enemies. Maybe it was because she never took the enemy tag seriously. She always thought of Shiva as her family.

"Raavi, tu to kyu rahi hai?" Anita asked.

Raavi stood up. "Anita di sab kitna badal gaya hai. Shiva aur main kitna badal gaye hai. Ladai toh bachpan se karte the hum dono, par jab se shaadi hui hai, hum dono ko hi samajh nahi aa raha ki hum kya kare."

"Thoda waqt de Raavi. Sab thik ho jayega." Anita said.

Raavi nodded. She looked at the sleeping form of her husband and gently ran her hand through his hair. He stirred but didn't wake up. It was Rishita who witnessed this soft moment between them. She was again confused as to what was happening between then. There was definitely something going on.

"Kya dekh rahi ho?" Dev asked, as he saw the surprise and confusion in her face.

"Yeh Shiva, Raavi kya shaadi se pehle close the?" Rishita asked.

"Of course close the. Hum sab bhaiyyo mein se Raavi sabse zyaada Shiva se hi close thi. Matlab ladte toh rehte the par pata nahi kaise dono humesha ek saath hi milte the." Dev smiled as he remembered that.

Rishita was again confused. If Raavi was the closest to Shiva, then how could she be in love with Dev? It didn't make any sense. She needed to investigate the matter. Turns out there was another person who was overly interested in Shiva Raavi. Prafulla witnessed them on the park bench together and she needed to find out if there was something going between them. If there was, then she had to stop it.