1.

Dhara noticed that Raavi was behaving extremely normally with her, just as she did before her marriage. Raavi had decided to let her off the hook, because she couldn't be happy if she kept her grudge. Just for her own sanity, she decided to let everyone off the hook. That morning, she helped Dhara di with cooking their lunch and then she spent her afternoon with her mami and Anita di. She was happy that her family was there with her, except mausapa. She missed him

In the evening, she made tea for the whole family and served it to them. They were all sitting in the living room. Krish came up to Raavi and sat beside her.

"Toh aapne meri advice le hi li?" Krish asked.

"Haa Krish. Tune sahi kaha tha. Main ya toh has sakti hu ya ro sakti hu. Toh has hi leti hu. Ho sakta hai ki life mujhe kuch naye surprises de de." Raavi smiled.

"Tum dono kya khusad phusad kar rahe ho?" Shiva asked.

Raavi and Krish both shook their head innocently. The only thing Raavi hasn't figured out yet was how to deal with Shiva. This was the only relationship of hers that had completely changed. Not that she knew how to deal with him before their marriage. Shiva started back at her. He knew something was going on in this chipkali's mind.

Krish cleared his throat. "Gusse ke ghoor rahe ho ya pyaar se?" He asked.

"Maine kaha hai na ab se main bilkul gussa nahi karungi." Raavi smiled.

"Kyu Himalaya mein jaake sanyas lene ka iraada hai?" Shiva asked.

"Nahi par Himalaya jaake tujhe upar se dhakka dene ka pura iraada hai."

"Tum dono phir shuru ho gaye?" Dhara asked.

"Main nahi, yeh." Raavi complained.

Dhara sighed and got back to her tea. She wasn't going to speak between them anymore. Let them sort their problems out now. The past few days had been tough. Seeing Raavi so relaxed today, made her realise the need to take a break herself.

"Chalo hum sab dumb charades khelte hai." Krish suggested.

Suddenly everyone's interest sparked up and Rishita was the first one to agree. She told everyone how amazing she was at dumb charades when she used to play with her sister. Even Maami was excited. Krish selected Raavi and Rishita as their leaders and they started choosing their teams.

Raavi chose Krish, Rishita chose Dev. Raavi then picked up Dhara, and Rishita chose Gaumbi. Raavi picked up Anita and Rishita picked up Prafulla. Suman refused to be a part of the game so the only person left was Shiva, who was looking really mad at Raavi. He had never been picked last for anything. And she chose Anita and Krish before him!

"Par iss game mein ek twist hai." Krish announced. "Film ki naam ki acting nahi karni hai. Film ka koi scene ya gaana act out karke dikhana hoga."

It was Raavi's turn to give a movie to Rishita. She gave them Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Dev and Rishita acted out Shahrukh and Kajol's dance amidst the rain and Prafulla guessed it. Rishita gave Dhara Jab We Met, and Dhara danced on Yeh Ishq Hayye. Raavi guessed it in a minute. It was one of her favourite movies. Krish asked Gaumbi to act out Mr. India, and Gaumbi, unsure of what to do, danced on Hawa Hawai, earning a good laugh from the family. Prafulla guessed it. Next up was Shiva. Dev gave him Kabir Singh, and Shiva was confused what to do. The only scene that was coming to his mind with the bike kiss, and he definitely couldn't do that. So he passed, and Raavi threw a pillow at him in frustration.

"Mujhe pata tha tujhse nahi hoga isliye main tujhe apne team mein nahi le rahi thi." Raavi frowned.

"Dev ne film hi aisi di hai." Shiva glared at Dev.

"Tere personality ke hisaab se perfect film thi." Dev laughed.

"Kaunsi film?" Dhara asked.

"Kabir Singh."

Krish smiled mischievously. "Raavi bhabhi tere saamne baithi ki. Bana lete unko apni Preeti aur kar dete." He made kissing gestures with his hands.

Raavi blushed and Shiva ran to hit Krish. After they had settled down, the game continued. Prafulla came up and Shiva went to give her a movie. They ended up glaring at each other for five minutes. He told her to act out Raam Leela, so maami tried to dance on Nagada Sang Dhol, but failed miserably. No one could guess it, and they lost their point. Anita came next and Prafulla asked her to act out Queen. Anita acted out Kangana's funny break down scene in the disco and Krish guessed it. Dev came from that team and Krish asked him to act out Karan Arjun. Dev took the help of Gaumbi but somehow Prafulla and Rishita didn't get their acting. When they lost, Rishita blamed Krish for giving an old film which she hadn't watched. They fought for 10 minutes then Rishita decided she'll give a hard film to Raavi then. She asked Raavi to act out Mohra.

Raavi had never seen the film but she knew the song Tip Tip Barsa Paani and knew all the steps, because it was one of her favourite songs.  Unfortunately she wasn't wearing a saree but she got a dupatta and turned her jumpsuit into a makeshift saree. Then Raavi started dancing on Tip Tip Barsa Paani, shocking everyone. The only thing missing was rain.

Shiva was shocked to see her seductive dancing on it. He immediately knew which song it was, and he quickly blurted it out just to make her stop, "Tip Tip Barsa Paani." He couldn't have Raavi dancing that way in front of everyone.

"Mohra!" Dhara said. "Par mujhe bilkul samajh nahi aaya. Tujhe kaise aa gaya?"

"Bhabhi main iska yeh chudail wala dance pehle dekh chuka hu." Shiva said.

The family got another shock. When had Raavi danced this way in front of Shiva? Prafulla looked like she was about to murder Shiva.

"Kab?" Krish asked.

"Woh ek din bohot zyaada baarish ho rahi thi aur main college mein phas gayi thi. Toh mere lakh request karne par yeh mujhe lene aaya. Phir faltu mein mujhe sunaye jaa raha tha toh main beech raste yeh gaana laga kar dance karne lag gayi ise irritate karne ke liye." Raavi laughed.

"Tum dono ka relationship mujhe bilkul samajh nahi aata. I thought tum dono ek dusre ka chehra bhi nahi dekh sakte par tum dono aise gaano pe dance kiya karte the." Rishita asked, surprised.

"Main nahi yeh karti thi. Beech raaste pahale ki tarah dance karti hai yeh ladki."

"Sab tujhe irritate karne ke liye. Tune mujhe beech raaste bike se utar diya tha."

"Haa toh uss waqt kaun chudailo ki tarah dance karna kaun start karta hai? Sab ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahe the."

"Chudail nahi Raveena Tandon. Maine na yeh gaana hazar baar dekhke practice kiya hai. Perfect steps hai mere." Raavi said proudly.

"Ae Somnath ki duplicate Raveena Tandon-."

"Bas karo tum dono!" Dhara shouted. She had promised herself she wouldn't speak between them but they made it impossible for her. "Tu chal mere saath Raavi. Dinner ki taiyaari karni hai."

Raavi stuck her tongue out at Shiva, like a child, and left with Dhara.