12.

"Raavi idhar aa." Suman called.

"Ji maa."

"Yeh mera beta subah se itna paglaya hua kyu lag raha hai?" Suman asked.

Raavi looked at Shiva who was looking extremely confused. Just to make him even more confused, Raavi had been behaving very sweetly to him. Giving him water, tea and snacks from time to time. Shiva didn't know what to believe. Was his chipkali in love with him or was she playing a game? If it was a game then it was extremely cruel.

"Haa ab kya kare? Mujhe pareshaan bhi toh bohot karta hai. Aapki hi advice li maine. Usko apni baato mein fasa liya hai."

Suman smiled and they shared a secret wink.

Shiva was confused but he still wouldn't let her win. There was one thing he knew for sure, and that was his touch drove Raavi crazy, and he was surely going to use that. Raavi was sitting with everyone for the evening tea with the family. He went and sat beside her. She smiled and asked him if he wanted more biscuits.

"Nahi. Tu chahiye." Shiva whispered in her ear, making her go all red.

But she controlled herself. "Woh toh raat ko milungi. Tu apne aap ko control hi nahi kar payega."

Shiva smirked. He took her hand and started drawing circles on her wrist. It was such a simple gesture, but it was still driving Raavi absolutely crazy. She tried to move away away but Shiva didn't leave her hand. Raavi suddenly felt everyone's eyes on her, and she sat back down. Shiva didn't stop what he was doing to her wrist and she wanted to kill him. Everyone could see she was blushing.

"Tu thik toh hain Raavi?" Dhara asked. "Tabiyat kuch thik nahi lag rahi."

Raavi shook her head. She couldn't tell if Dhara was joking or if she was making fun of her. Gaumbi's smile said the latter. They knew something was happening between these two. Krish was the only one laughing out loud.

"Lagta hain aap dono ka hi pyaar ubhar aaya hai." Krish said. "Tujhe bhi realise ho hi gaya hain na Shiva?"

Shiva stopped and stared at his brother. Even he was talking about love. Did Raavi tell him to say that? Raavi saw her husband's stumped expression and thanked Krish mentally. The ball was in her court again. Now to take the upper hand, she only had to fuel her Maasi's fire.

"Shiva ka pyaar mere liye rukta kaha hai?" Raavi smiled. "Isne toh promise bhi kiya hai ki yeh mere liye kangan le aayega."

Prafulla suddenly got up. "Mujhe pata tha! Mujhe bilkul pata tha! Yeh raakshash meri phool si beti ko fasa raha hai apne jaal mein. Raavi, isne tujhpe koi jaadu todna kiya hai. Yeh mere kangan lene ke liye tujhse pyaar ka jhootha natak kar raha hai. Mujhe toh usi din shaq ho gaya tha jab tune mujhe bola ki tu iss raakshash se pyaar karti hai."

Raavi's work was done. She was waiting for her maasi to say this. Now Shiva knew. He looked even more shocked, with Prafulla hurling insults at him. This time he didn't even know how to defend himself.

"Maasi aapka kuch nahi ho sakta." Raavi sighed. "Par mera kaam ho gaya hai toh main chalti hu. Raavi leaned in closer to Shiva's ears and spoke, "9 baje se pehle room mein mat aana. Raat ki taiyyari bhi karni hai mujhe."

                                            ***

Shiva walked into the room exactly at nine. The whole room and their bed was decorated with flowers. Raavi was sitting on the bed wearing her wedding dress. Shiva was really stumped after maami's revelation. Did his maami ki behen ki beti really love her? Raavi saw him and smiled. She extended her hand towards him.

Shiva took her hand and sat in front of her. He was curious to see what his chipkali would do. Watching her sitting in her wedding attire was already making him a little emotional as it reminded him of our wedding day, and their marriage. It was the main reason for Raavi's unhappiness. Raavi hugged him.

"Aaj bhi tareef nahi karega?" Raavi asked.

"Meri tareef ki kya zaroorat hai? Tune toh khud ko hi tareef de di hogi."

Raavi smiled. She took her hand in hers and kissed his palm. She lingered on his wrist.

"Tu sachhi mujhse pyaar karti hai?" Shiva asked.

Raavi kissed his neck and slid off his shirt. She began to kiss his shoulders and Shiva closed his eyes, feeling her lips on his skin. It felt electric. She took his hand and put it on her bare waist. Then she kissed him gently on the lips.

"Bohot pyaar karti hu. Tu nahi karta?" She asked.

Shiva slammed his lips against hers and Raavi fell on the bed with such force. They continued to explore each other's mouths. Shiva didn't hold back. He kissed her deeply and passionately. When they finally stopped, they looked at each other.

"Bachpan se karta hu gadheri."

"Tujhe pata tha??" Raavi was shocked. He just nodded.

Raavi smiled and hugged him. They slowly shed every shred of clothing off each other's bodies. After their confession, these games didn't matter. Shiva explored every ounce of her skin with his mouth and Raavi moaned in pleasure. They continued to make love to each other till the sun came out, then exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they woke up it was already noon. Raavi panicked seeing the time. What will the others think? She shook Shiva to get up, but he snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her back to the bed.

"Shiva time toh dekh." Raavi shouted.

Shiva didn't stir.

"SHIVAAA!!!" Raavi screamed.

He got up but pulled her in for a kiss. Whatever reservations Raavi had flew out of the window and she kissed him back just as passionately.

"Aaj room mein hi rehte hain." Shiva smiled. "Sabko bol denge tabiyat kharab thi."

Raavi laughed. "Bilkul bhi nahi. Tujhe abhi sabke saamne bolna bhi hai."

"Kya?"

"I love you Raavi."

Shiva was surprised. He didn't think she would make him do that. Nope. He wouldn't do that. It was only a silly bet. But Raavi was determined.

"Darr gaya?" Raavi teased.