Highschool AU

A/N: GUESS WHOOSS BACK!! MEEE!! MIAA ISS!! ok i havent done one of these in such a long time.... I'LL TRY MY BEST!!. 

Kanao sat silently on her train ride to Kimetsu Academy. She had her earphones connected to her phones, listening to a playlist Tanjiro made for her. She always listened to it on her way to school, it made her feel like somebody was cuddling with her, drawing comfort circles with their finger on her back, or playing with her hair, it felt like she was floating. At the train's 6th stop, Tanjiro walked in and sat next to Kanao, who was half asleep, it was a long way to school, you can't blame her. Tanjiro positioned Kanao's head so she was leaning on Tanjiro's shoulder, he went to grab her phone to turn it off so that she wouldn't waste battery. When Tanjiro turned the phone on, he saw Spotify opened. Tanjiro used his thumbprint to open her phone, Kanao doesn't know but when her phone was open and she went to the bathroom, Tanjiro quickly set up his thumbprint so he could open it. He clicked the Spotify app to see what she was listening to, the playlist name was "For Kanao <3", "She was listening to the playlist I made her?"  Tanjiro thought to himself, he left the phone on and instead took one of the earphones out of Kanao's ears and used it for himself. 

Once they were close to their school, Tanjiro gently pushed Kanao off him waking her up. "Hey... we're almost at school," Tanjiro whispered.

"Ah! Sorry, was I leaning on you the whole time?" Kanao looked innocently at Tanjiro.

"Yea, I don't mind though!" Tanjiro smiled at Kanao, She smiled back and started putting away her phone in the pocket of her backpack. The train stopped and Kanao and Tanjiro were the first to get up and leave. They walked side by side, out of the train station and a few blocks to school, they didn't talk to each other the way there.