CH-1

Anyone play Arknights? Tachanka is OP

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude - Anne Frank

Here I am on the Bus......

JK that scene is overused and screw "WhY WeRe YoU LoOkinG aT Me???"

Timeframe - Après la cérémonie d'entrée

'Class A huh? I was positive I would be placed into Class D.' Director Sakayanagi gave me a choice after he briefed me about the situation regarding the teachers. I guess he and I have different perspectives regarding quiet life

"Hey Kanji wanna go look at boobs later?"

"Yes of course I love boobs but I'm a thigh guy here Haruki"

Ahhh....It seems I was incorrect about class D. I remember seeing those two at the entrance ceremony, If I recall correctly they were standing in the section for class D. Such a shame, I found the homeroom teacher somewhat interesting, she had huge jugs.

Speaking of huge jugs that strawberry-colored hair girl I saw......

Never mind I can't be thinking about such degenerate thoughts on my first day in High School. I approached my classroom 1-A, There was a large bald man that stood blocking the doorway. He reminds me of a character I saw in a couple of films, although I can't quite remember the context of the movie.

He seems reliable and his aura is reeking of rely on me, please. I suppose it would be beneficial to befriend him.

"Hello, excuse me I need to pass through"

"Oh my bad, so sorry I thought everyone had already entered class"

"It's ok, I'm also partially at fault for wandering around after the entrance ceremony. My name is-"

"You two should stop blocking the door and sit down, class will begin soon"

Oh....I guess he's our teacher, Mashima is his name. I've never met him before but he seems serious, his gaze is rather sharp for a simple high school teacher.

"What are you standing there for, go sit down"

"I guess I should"

Some classmates snickered at my interaction with Sensei, mainly a green-haired individual. His hair reminds me of seaweed that's been out in the sun for too long.

I made my way to the back of the class as everyone had already sat down. This is a nice spot. I even got a window, but more importantly, I can observe the behaviour of the class. As a bonus I was even in the blind spot of the camera behind me, I suppose I can go on my phone during class if I'm careful enough.

"Sit down, your halting my class"

Oh

*Snickering*

I forgot to sit down. I should stop acting so stupid or I'll be labelled as the class clown, I'd hate that not to mention the irony behind it. I don't even know how to laugh.

"My name is Tomonari Mashima and I will be your teacher for the next 3 years. In this school classes will not change. These people will be your peers for the next 3 years. I highly advise you to get acquainted with each other."

"In this school there's something called an S-system. At the beginning of each month you will be allotted points. As you can see beside your student IDs there's a point balance of 100,000. As all of you have passed the entrance exam you have demonstrated your potential and as a result that is this month's point deposit and is based on your evaluation as an elite student. In this school anything can be bought with and you can use your points without constraint. Extorting points is strictly forbidden and in the event that you are caught, expulsion will be on the table. All your points will be returned after graduation so it is best to spend them while you still can. Lastly, like any school, bullying is forbidden. Any act of bullying will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This school monitors bullying very carefully."

Murmors of excitement could be heard across the room, as they have been giving a sum of money, substantially bigger than an average high schooler's allowance. What Sensei said can be taken from multiple different perspectives, specifically when he said "it is best to spend them while you still can". He also brought up the topic of expulsion multiple times, solidifying my suspicion that expulsions or dropouts later in the years will likely be frequent. As for anything that can be bought with points.

I'll have to test my theory later, after I acquire the limited-edition ice cream I spotted earlier in the convenience store.

Oh Johnny is about to ask a question...

"Sensei you said point allotment is according to our value, does our value fluctuate and if so how is that fluctuation determined?"

"Good question I never thought of that" Someone whispered

"Excellent question Katsuragi, however I cannot comment on that as of now. But what I can say is be careful."

"Thank-you Sensei" As he bowed a perfect arch at 45 degrees celsius

"Class is now dismissed, feel free to go explore or check into your dorms. Regular classes will begin tomorrow." Mashima Sensei said as he walked out the door.

I suppose I should leave and get my ice cream, I'm hungry after all.

"Hello everyone. Since we are all classmates and we will be together for the next three years we should get acquainted with each other"

'Yea I don't know anyone's names"

"Neither do I"

Johnny Bro why do you do this to me

"My name is Katsuragi Kohei, I'm an adult film star. (Kidding) I'd like to develop a good relationship with my classmates. I don't have very many hobbies and if you're wondering why I'm bald it is because of a genetic disease. I'm also confident in my academic and physical abilities so if anyone has any problems feel free to reach out to me. "

*clap clap*

"I'll go next," Said a blond ponytail guy

"My name is Masayoshi Hashimoto and I..."

What type of introduction should I do? I see Katsuragi went with tactical empathy, where he openly displayed a side of weakness for everyone to acknowledge, then he went along and mentioned his strengths. People tend to cling towards powerful people, however openly boasting your strengths can sometimes backfire causing resentment but mainly, jealousy. What Katsuragi did solidified his standing as a prominent figure in this class and was a textbook introduction. Should I do that? It might seem like I'm copying Katsuragi but to be honest I don't really know what else I can do. Should I talk about beating Arnold Schwarzenegger when I was 8, or should I say something along the lines of setting a new world record for the men's 100m sprint when I was 9? I do enjoy reading and calligraphy but I'm not sure if that will label me as a bookworm...

I should just leave.

I stood up and reached out my hand to grab my binder

"Oh perfect, we have another volunteer. What's your name?"

I hate my life.....

Well, that's the first chapter it's pretty short nothing is set in stone yet and I'm thinking about adding someone like Koenji or Albert to the class idk I need more characters to build off of. If there are any typos please tell me

Ayano will be in A because I'm not to sure how ill structure B

Also, is anyone here going to a university in British Columbia?

English is not my first language, it's my third so my grammar might be somewhat terrible due to my limited vocabulary

Zàijiàn