CH-3

Apologies for not posting

I didn't post because Yesterday was an insane day for crypto, made some meaty gains and had some fat Ls, then I passed out while drinking ginger ale and forgot to close all my positions and woke up this morning to all my SLs hitting.

Goodbye 3k I will miss you lol, anyway here's the chapter

Life once asked Death, "Death, why do people love me but hate you?" Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth."

I also forgot to mention in the last chapter that Sakayanagi will have a bigger brain than usual.

This is why she figured out the s-system and class competition the first day

I'm also making Ayanokojis inner monologue more lax, not as tense at the LN but when he's communicating with other people he will be basically the same

TS

I'd like to Impose a question

Is it possible to become dumber by being in school?

At first, I was wondering if I was placed into the wrong class or if simply this is a review and we will move on to more complex subjects soon, but after a few days of observation and listening to my classmates. I've come to the conclusion that my classmates are simply retarded. Compared to me that is.

I want to take a nap.

For the 12th consecutive day I wish that I would have brought my pillow. Even though I would have most likely been called out and lost class points, I'm so tired.

Listening to this teacher ramble about the importance of remembering the unit circle is putting me to sleep.

It's been four days.

I remember learning about the unit circle,

9 years ago that is. (Ayano will be 7) 16-9

We had 3 hours to figure out trigonometric functions, right triangles and trigonometry how they are used and applied. I remember very vividly, two people failed the test and 3 barely passed.

The two were never seen again.

The next day we learned similarity, congruence and geometric equations. The three that barely passed the last text failed, along with another person that started crying during the exam.

Those four also were never seen again.

I remember there was a surplus of crying that night.

In two days we lost 6 people, making the total number of bodies 34.

Around 17/50 of our original number, a starting total of 100 people.

Apparently, they wanted to speed up the process of mathematical knowledge to the minimum standard of a grade eleven student.

The rumoured reason was that one of the primary instructors had a heavy schedule juggling between teaching at university and here, as one of the other instructors was reaching the end of their lifespan.

This sudden acceleration of our education continued on

I mean it worked.

Everything ranging from Analytic Trigonometry, Linear relations, Linear equations, Quadratic equations, to Functions, Expressions, Algebra of polynomials and Combinatorics finite probability was covered.