CH-2

"There are three deaths. The first is when the body ceases to function. The second is when the body is consigned to the grave. The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when your name is spoken for the last time."

"Oh perfect, we have another volunteer. What's your name?"

"Who, me?"

"Yes it's your turn the person in front of you has already gone"

Well, I'm in a predicament here.

What should I do? Should I just walk away and pretend I didn't hear them? That will probably ostracize me from the rest of the class effectively ending my high school career.

I guess I can't do that as I came here to learn human emotions and socialization.

I have no choice, I'll just suck it up and say what comes to mind.

"ummm... My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka........."

"Oi hurry up you're holding up the class"

*Snickering*

"He probably forgot what he's about to say, Totsuka you're scaring him"

This is pointless. Do they want me to introduce myself? I'm just confused at this point. Do all introductions go this way if the person stops to think?" [Remember Ayano hasn't got much exposure to normal high school so he might think this is normal]

That green-haired individual is specifically targeting me. I suppose it's human nature to target someone whose presence is less visible than their own. I'll have to deal with him one way or another. His antics are getting annoying and interfering with my goal of enjoying my three years of normal high school.

Should I go up and punch him and while he's knocked out teabag him?

Sensei just said bullying is strictly prohibited but this would count as self-defence right?

"Fufu you degenerates should just shut the hell up and listen to him speak"

Someone is standing up for me. I looked over to my left and near the front, I saw a lilac-coloured hair girl with a hat holding a cane. I wonder what her condition is? I should thank her after this.

Anyway, I should do my introduction. I'll crack a joke too to try to lighten up the mood.

"Sorry about that, I was daydreaming about getting ice cream earlier to notice my turn had come. Allow me to restart. My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and I've been homeschooled since I was born. I'm not good at social interactions so I would appreciate it if everyone would be more lenient towards me. I however look forward to building good relationships *toolbox* with you all. Thank you for your time"

I bowed.

Probably the first time I have as my father has told me since my childhood to never bow towards anyone. I suppose the circumstance that I am in deem is this is acceptable.

Sakayangi started clapping followed by my other classmates. I messed up.

Oh, the blond-haired individual whistled. What does that mean? Furthermore, some of the girls look like they have a fever.

Was my introduction that bad?

Was it my monotone voice?

Even my neighbour has some red tint on her cheeks