CH-4

" You call me a villain, yet the only thing I search for is peace and harmony. You call me a monster, yet I am doing the true work of a hero. You call me egoistic, yet I am the one who will suffer and lose the most out of all of you. Believe me, I don't like this path either. I'm sure nobody would like this path. I didn't choose this. Unfortunately, it's the only one left for a person such as me"

Tomorrow is the test day.

As far as I can tell the library is packed with students mainly students from the lower classes being classes D and B.

Me being the genius that I am came to get a book not to study. This school has a wide range of books, far more than an average school library would.

Besides, I also seem to have found a companion. Her name is Hiyori Shiina from Class C.

She also has an interest in books just like me and our preferences were rather alike.

If you look at her closely she can be considered a beauty and rather cute to boot.  It also seems like she's not affiliated with the current situation in Class C. She told me numerous things, such as there was a person called Ryuen who was the class leader.

Well after he forced everyone.

There also was Albert who apparently was a gentle giant that likes flags and there's Ishizaki who was Ryuen's right-hand man.

If Ryuen remains as the leader, Class C will most likely become Class A's greatest threat.

However, that will be a problem for later. If he is who Shiina described him as he will likely start with attacking class D. It is human intuition to target the weak and they are the weakest class.

Then once they are no longer a threat he likely will focus on class B.

Class B's main strength is unity and friendship, however, that can be easily broken with a few twists and turns.

Class D will forever remain as class D and Class B will mostly drop down to Class C.

As for class A, Sakayanagi seems to have it covered.

Katsuragi or Johnny so to say, is too naive.

He likely won't be able to keep up with Sakayanagi's movements and ultimately step down or fail as a leader.

Class A will likel-

"Ayanokoji-kun you have been staring at me for quite some time now. What are you thinking about?"

Oh, I guess I was caught.

"Sorry I was just lost in thought"

"About what?"

"The situation about the possibility of there being competition between the classes "

"Ayanokoji-kun you worry too much. we'll be friends no matter what. If a conflict ever arises between the classes I will still be your friend "

Something else is arising while staring at you.....

And It's Not the Shield Hero

Kidding lol

She really is an angel, I'm glad she was the first person I've befriended.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, Ayanokoji I've brought some more books for you to try today"

From her backpack which seemed awfully heavy, she brought out three books. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie,  The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler and how to make friends for dummies.