Enough For You

Hi, this is my first one-shot about Rini. English is not my first language and I think there will be some mistakes, but I will correct it.

"Dear Ricky."

"Dear Nini," said Ricky. "Oh come on." Both of them chuckles.

"Did we seriously write the same thing?"

"Um... I know it's been quite a journey."

"You said "long semester."

"Okay," Ricky said with a smile. "But I'm so glad to be where we are."

"But I wouldn't trade it for everything. Here's to second act"

"And new beginnings. Love Nini."

"Love Ricky." She said and laugh. "It's pretty crazy."

They looked at each other with smiles. "I guess, we're literary on the same page."

"Just for a moment."

Ricky looked at her with surprise, because that was the song's name he wrote for Nini, he was going to sing it on their anniversary, but they broke up. Nini smiles at him and goes for a door.

"Nini," He said. "Can we talk? I want to be honest with you. If you have time."

"Of course Ricky, I always have time for you." They sit on the couch. Ricky was nervous, but he will tell Nini everything once and for all.

"I want to apologize for everything I did, it's my fault, I destroy our relationship."

"No Ricky, it's not."

"Nini please, just listen to me, okay? When I finish, you can tell me what you want." Nini nods and he continues. "My parents divorced and I still suffer from that. It was one of the hardest things in my whole life. My mom moved to Chicago and she's with Todd, we're not as close as we were before and she's happy with her new life, I'm sure happier than she was with us. And I'm scared if she starts a new life there and forgets about me?"

"Also my father, he is always at work, he is always working even when he is at home, and don't pay me attention. I have some problems which he doesn't even know. And I ruined his chance with Miss Jenn. Because of me, they have to end their relationship. He was happy with her, but now... It's my fault, and I feel so much guilt. I was mean to Miss Jenn and she doesn't deserve it. I had a happy family before, but then they started fighting, and I still don't know why, they just don't love each other. They only talk to each other about me, but they still don't know what I'm going through."

"And you." Said Ricky with a little smile. "You're the most important person in my life, Nini and you were the last thing that kept me sane, but I ruined that too because that's who I am. I ruin everything good in my life, and I'm so sorry." Nini was looking at Ricky with tears in her eyes.

"I wanted to spend every minute with you because I thought if I would not do it you forget about me. And the last thing I want to was to lose you, but it happened and I couldn't stop it. I made you leave me. Everything is changed around me and it has a bad influence on me. When you come back from YAC, I was so happy because you were with me and it was like I forgot every problem I had, but then everything changed. I loved your song, really and I was supportive of you, but it was hard when you sing about our relationship problems and you didn't talk to me, because communication is one of the most important things in relationships. We haven't had problems when we were together before, but now... We were out of sync and I'm so sorry about that. I wanted our relationship to last forever, I did because I love you so much and I will love you forever, it doesn't matter what will happen in our lives, it'll never change."

"I wasn't enough for my parents... I'm not enough for you and I'm sorry Nin."

Nini was looking at his best friend with surprise, she was confused and angry about herself because she didn't see what he was going through. They know each other almost their whole life. They always felt if one of them was sad or happy, they'd strong connection but the last month was hard.

"Ricky... Please don't say that. You're one of the great guys I've ever known. You're amazing. Maybe your parents have problems now, but it doesn't mean they don't care about you. I'm sorry if you feel like that about me because you were counted on me and I betrayed you. You're more than enough for me. I love you so much and I'm sorry I didn't see that you had so many problems. I'll be there for you, I promise. I'll help you because you are the most important for me. I was so mean to you, had secrets, and you didn't deserve it. You always show me your love and kindness and I... I don't deserve your forgiveness, I am a terrible girlfriend and best friend. I'm sorry, Ricky."

Both of them were crying. Nini hugged him so hard like she didn't want to let him go. They miss each other so much. They didn't have a normal conversation since the break-up.

"Everything will be alright, okay?" Nini said and kiss him on the cheek. Ricky smiles at her. "I think therapy will help you."

"I thought about it too, but I don't know."

"It is Ricky, you should try it. I'll be with you."

"Thank you, Nini." They were looking at each other and then Ricky said, in a couple of minutes. "You look beautiful."

"Seriously, now?" Said Nini and laugh. "You're insane."

"You know I can't help it. I born like this."

"You always flirt with me, even in serious situations."

"Because I love you and I like when you blushing." Nini blushes which made Ricky laugh.

"You don't hold me back," Nini said with a smile.

"You don't hold me back either." 

"I think it belongs to you," said Nini and she took a dog tag necklace out of her pocket and gave it to Ricky. He immediately took it off and wear it on his neck, again. "Where is yours?" He asks.

"Here." She said with a smile and did the same. "It's perfect."

Ricky pulled her into his body and crushed his mouth to hers. Nini whimpered, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and throwing herself into the kiss. It had been too long since she had felt him against her and she couldn't suppress the sudden desire to just hitch herself up and wrap her legs around his waist. Their tongues tangled, exploring territory that had been absent for over a month. Nini tipped her head back, gasping for air, only to groan as Ricky moved his lips down her throat. Then He kissed her on the lips, but this time, the kiss was a little softer. He pulled his head back and wrapped his arms around her. She burying her face in his shoulder.

"I have missed you," Ricky murmured into her hair.

"I know, I miss you too." Ricky smiles at her and kiss on her forehead. "We should go, they're probably waiting for us."

"Ricky, what are we now? We should figure it out because I don't think we need another heartbreak."

"I know, Nini. Just be ourselves and we'll talk about it after my therapy?" He asks.

"I think that's a good idea... But, I miss you so much and can you stay with me tonight?

"Of course, babe." He kissed her one more time before hold their hands together.

This is how I wanted to end the season. Hope you liked it. Thank you.