Together Again (Jolivia)

December 2021

I'm sitting on the couch and looking at the one spot. There're so many thoughts in my head, I don't want to think about anything, but I can't help it. I blame myself. Before that, I was trying to bury this feeling in me, and I did that but now everything has changed.

-Hey, we're here.-I heard my friend's voices from the other room. Iris, Conan, and Adam came into the living room.

-Hey.-I tried to smile forcefully.

-Are you alright?-Iris asked me immediately.

-Of course.-Conan is looking at me strangely. Thank god he didn't say anything.

-It's your last day of freedom, what should we do?-Iris asked me. Tomorrow the filming starts.

-I don't know.

-We can stay at home and watch films. I and Iris get some snacks, we'll be back soon.-They left us alone.

-I don't like that you will spend time with that dude.-Adam said.-I hope he won't say anything that hurt you.

-Can we not talk about it?-I'm thinking about it the whole morning, I need a break.

-Why? I don't want to imagine how hard it will be for you. I wish you didn't accept this role. You have your career now and don't have time for this.

-This series is very important for me Adam and you know it. I can't disappoint my friends and Tim. They helped me last year when I recorded my album while filming some scenes.

-But everything has changed since then, you don't need that show, you're popular without it.

-I want to be a part of it because I love it, okay?

-But this dude will be there and will say some stupid things to you. After his songs, some people think that you cheated on him. Also his childhood story, I'm sure he made that up.

-Stop it!-I yelled and get up.-Don't you dare and say that again.

-How did you know? Did he tell you?

-No, but I believe it, he's not a liar.

-How can you know? You didn't even talk to him. Did he even try to talk to you? I'm sure he didn't care about you, he was his new girlfriend and god knows what they were doing.

-Adam you don't have a right to talk about something you don't know. He tried but I didn't want to talk to him. I regret that so much.

-That's stupid. That son of a bitch deserves worse.

-Shut up, don't talk about him like that. I was his girlfriend, not you.

-What? Now, are you mad at me or something?

-I am mad at you because you kissed me in front of the paparazzi.

-I didn't see them okay?

-That's bullshit.

-You didn't believe me?

-No Adam, I didn't believe you. And what's going on between us? We have a perfect relationship in front of our friends, but when we are alone we always fight.

-And when we stay alone what we should do? You didn't want me to touch you.

-Seriously? You are mad at me because I don't want sex with you? I'm sorry but we know each other for only a couple of months I'm not ready for this yet.

-But you fucked your ex-boyfriend after 2 months right?-How did he even know it?

-What?-I'm surprised.-I can't recognize you, Adam. What the hell is wrong with you today?