Last Chance

Summary: Everyone is in LA. Nini joins them a little later because she was working with Jamie on her songs. Ricky and Nini will talk for the first time after Beauty and the Beast musical.

It's two days since I came here. I'm sure I make the right decision because I love spending time with my friends, of course, it was a great experience I work on my first songs, Jamie helped me a lot, and I'm so grateful for that. But it's better to continue my music career after school. I'm only 17, I want to go to college and I can't do everything together. Also, I want to be with my parents, they both work so hard, we're not rich, but we have a stable income.

"Hey, are you alright?" Suddenly Kourtney touched my shoulder and I jumped. "It's me, Nini."

"Yeah, I know, just... I'm sorry, what did you ask?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course, I'm fine." I'm not a very good liar. I know she didn't believe me but thank god, she didn't ask me anything.

"Are you excited about our dance practice? It's tomorrow." She asked with enthusiasm. "I really want to dance with Howie, but he isn't here. That would be great, right?"

"Yeah, totally. I'm not good in a dance, so..."

"Relax, I'm sure our choreographer will find a very good male dancer for you."

"Why are you so happy about that?"

"Oh, it's nothing, but maybe it's time to move on and find someone new?"

"Kourt," I sighed. "I don't need a relationship right now, okay?"

"Okay, but you don't know when love comes." She said and leave.

"Love is here Kourt," I whisper and looking in Ricky's direction.

***
It's afternoon, everyone is enjoying their time together. We're in the woods. Ej and Gina laughing about something, Ash and Red are watching something together. I don't know where the others are, maybe somewhere with their other new friends. Kourtney told me she met someone who is interested in fashion, she was very excited. She offered me to go with her, but I didn't want to. I have been avoiding meeting new people since what happened two weeks ago.

I decided to go a little away from people, I prefer to be alone.

"Why are you alone?" Suddenly I heard Ricky's voice.

"I don't know. There's quiet." I looked at him. "Why are you here?"

"I was looking for you."

"Why?"

"We didn't talk for a month, I miss you." I smiled at him. "I know we broke up, but that doesn't mean we can't talk to each other, right?" I nod. He's right. Ricky was the only person I could talk to about everything, he was my best friend. Everything has changed and I don't like it.

"Hey, are you listening?" He was about to touch my shoulder, but I step back.

"Please don't touch me," I said. He looks at me strangely.

"What? Why?"

"It makes me feel uncomfortable." I'm on the edge of crying.

"Nin, what happened? Do you feel uncomfortable because of me? I'm really sorry."

"No no, it's not because of you. I don't like when someone touches me."

"Since when?" He asked me. I want to tell him the truth, but I can't, I'm scared.

"I should go."

"No, please tell me the truth. Nini, it's me, okay?" I feel the tears begin to fall. I can't take it anymore. I sit on the ground, he did the same.

"When I was in LA I met some girls and start to hang out with them. One day they decided to go to the party and I went with them. About 2 hours later I lost them, there were so many people so I decided to return to my apartment and while I was waiting for the taxi, some boy came to me and he wanted to touch me, he started kissing me. I was screaming, but no one could hear me. Thank god, some girl saw us and she helped me. I was so scared, Ricky. I've never been so scared in my whole life. It was two weeks ago, but I can't forget it." We're both crying, and Ricky looks so angry too.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea. I'm here for you okay? Do you know who this guy is?"

"No. It was dark and he run. I don't remember him."

"It's okay. I'm going to help you to forget that." He grabs my hands. "You are so strong Nini, everything will be alright."

"I didn't tell this to anyone, except you. I trust you the most Ricky."

"Maybe it's better if you try therapy?"

"I thought about it, but I don't know yet."

"Just remember, I'll be with you, always, I promise." I smiled and hug him.

"Thank you, Ricky. I love you so much." He hugs me strongly. "I feel safe with you."

"I love you too, Nin. Everything will be okay, promise." He kissed me on the forehead. I've never felt so safe in my life.