Baby Is You

Ricky and Nini were together but he broke up with her because of another girl and now he regrets everything and wants her forgiveness.

"Neens, are you going to the slices today?" Gina asked me. "You know we are celebrating Big Red's birthday. Please come."

"I don't want to go." I hugged my pillow.

"You'd missed our gathering so many times already."

"And you know why." I sighed.

"I know, believe me but we miss you."

"I don't want to see Ricky and Lily together. I can't handle it anymore. When I don't see them it hurts a little less."

"I didn't see them together lately. Ricky is with Ej or Big Red always and I saw Lily and Antoine at the slice's a couple of times. Maybe they broke up."

"I don't care. I'll never forgive Ricky after what he did to me. I know it was months ago but I can't forget it yet. He was my first love and I'm scared. What if I can't love anyone else?"

"Nini, you're 18 years old, of course, you'll love someone else who treats you the way you deserve, okay? And you deserve the best. Just show to Ricky that you've already moved on and don't care about him."

"But I still love him and I don't know if I can lie to him because he knows me."

"Nini, you're a strong woman and I'm here for you. You'll come with us today and have fun because it's what you need, a distraction, okay?"

"Okay, I'll do that. I don't want to be sad Nini all the time. It won't be hard to face Ricky."

"And that's my girl." She smiled and hugged me. Today will be great.

*At the slice's*

Well, I was wrong. It's really hard and I'm not that strong to spend time with Ricky because when I look at him I remember everything I've been through. It hurts so much.

"Hey, Nini," I heard Ricky's voice. No, go away, don't talk to me, please.

"What do you want?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"No." I say and start walking but he stopped me.

"Please just listen to me. I need to tell you something and then if you want I'll never try to talk to you again. Please, Nini."

"Okay." I signed. "We should go outside." He nodded.

When we go outside he didn't say anything at first and it annoyed me. So I break the silence.

"Are you going to start talking or I should go?"

"You look beautiful today." I hate that he still has the power to make me blush.

"I know Ricky, I'm beautiful but I don't want to hear that from you."

"I want to apologize for my behavior. I know what I did wasn't cool."

"Wasn't cool? Seriously? You broke up with me because of that girl, you cheated on me."

"I didn't cheat on you, Nini."

"How do I know if you telling me the truth? I thought you were the most..." I tried to stop the tears. "Ricky you were my home, my everything and you ruined it in one second."

"I didn't want to, believe me, and I regret everything but I can't turn back time, I can't change it but I miss you and I kicked myself every day because..."

"Ricky I don't care if you regret anything, it won't change the fact that you broke me."

"But you broke up with me."

"I broke up with you because you start spending time with Lily but you came to me and begged me to forgive you and I did because I loved you and what did you do next? Two months later you left me, you said you didn't love me anymore and you just... left. So why are you here now? After six months, where is Lily?"

"We're not together anyone. She cheated on me." He didn't even look at me.

"Well, karma is a bitch, right?" I want to be happy but I feel sorry for him. Why? I really want to hate him right now.

"I'm not here to talk about Lily."

"And why are you here?"

"I broke up with you because I know you will leave me one day and I have to do that."

"What the hell are you talking about? You thought I was going to break up with you?"

"Yes, because you did it once."

"Ricky I loved you and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I had so many dreams and I pictured our family together."

"We didn't talk about this."

"Maybe because we were young? Honestly, I don't know what do you want from me?"

"Your forgiveness."

"I'll never forgive you."

"Why?" I laughed.

"Why? Are you serious? Three weeks later you start dating Lily. You were always in front of me with her. You brought her to our Halloween party and I had to leave because I couldn't even look at you. In summer we went to Ej's beach house. We were always talking about that day, we planned everything, it was supposed to be our best summer but what did you do? You showed up with Lily, you spent time with Lily, you had fun with Lily. You swim with her, you held her hand, you hugged her in front of me. You called her "baby". Don't you think I wanna move on, too? But I can't love anyone the way I loved you. You were having fun when I was in the room crying. It was hell for me. It hurts right now when I talk about it and please don't say that you deserve my forgiveness. You don't deserve anything from me."

"I love you."

"Don't say that, you don't love me, Ricky. Your girlfriend cheated on you, you're alone and you need somebody."

"No, Nini, I really love you, I swear. You're the only one I need and I'll wait for you."

"Then you have to wait forever because I'll never forgive you. I hate you, Ricky Bowen." I start crying. " I hate you because I still love you and I really want to forgive you and be with you but I won't do that because I love myself more. I want to be happy and you broke me. How can I trust someone else when my best friend did that to me?"

"I didn't do this on purpose and I'm sorry." He's crying too. "I hate myself and you're right, I don't deserve you. I'm the worst person in the whole world and I'll try and avoid you. I know you'll love someone one day, you deserve it and he'll be so lucky. But I promise I'll always love you. Goodbye Nini." He said and left.

I was looking at him. I was looking at how my best friend, my boyfriend, the love of my life was leaving my life and it was hurting like hell. The part of me left with him.

How can I live without Ricky Bowen?

---------------
Should I write part 2? Because I relly don't like sad endings lol.