Chapter 7

【FOUR】

   Wu Zhi sat on the pile of books at loss. He felt that his expression must be silly, his dizzy mind was like an old tape recorder, and he was replaying a sentence over and over again.

  ——Wu Zhi, Wu Zhi, Wu Zhi, do you know? There is a guy named Ye Qingling in the world, who likes you to death.

  Do you know, do you know? Do you know... Wu Zhi, do you know--

   The familiar words wrapped around, Wu Zhi raised his head blankly, Ye Qingling propped it up, and his backlit body shrouded him, trapping Wu Zhi in his world.

   "Wu Zhi." Ye Qingling lowered his head, his black hair rendered the enchanting purple sheen in the backlight. He buried his head in Wu Zhi's shoulders, and tremblingly called Wu Zhi's name in a heartbreaking voice: "Wu Zhi, Wu Zhi, Wu Zhi..."

  The shredded hair made Wu Zhi very itchy, because the man was shaking inaudibly. Ye Qingling blocked Wu Zhi, but did not touch him at all, and carefully maintained a fragile distance, just like the paranoid and fragile young man in the diary, who did not dare to ask for the future and possession, but was separated like a self-abuse. Jie, day after day, silently, even if he would die in the next moment, he would greedily watch the guy named Wu Zhi in the world.

   The heart palpitations stopped breathing. He didn't know if it was because of the young man in the diary or the trembling Ye Qingling in front of him. Wu Zhi never thought that human feelings could be so deep that the strong feelings almost suffocated him. He didn't hate him, Wu Zhi was a little confused and at a loss, with a little satisfaction and fear, and what was left was feelings that were so complicated that he couldn't explain it clearly. Wu Zhi stared at the incandescent lamp on the ceiling,  his eyes were sour.

   "Wu Zhi." Time and space seemed to be dyed black and white, and Ye Qingling's cold breath flicked across Wu Zhi's shoulders. "What are you thinking?"

   Ye Qingling's voice was still indifferent as if he didn't care about everything, Wu Zhi didn't know why he knew it, that was the emotion that had been deposited for a long time was suppressed to the extreme, and it would explode in an inadvertent moment. Wu Zhi raised his head, his raised chin and neck formed a dying sacrificial arc.

   "I'm..." Wu Zhi gave a slightly distorted smile. "I'm looking for a reason to reject you...?"

  "Did you find it?"

   "...social ethics?"

   "There is no society."

   "Passing on from generation to generation?"

   "There are no women."

   "……"

   "There is no society, no women, no other people." Ye Qingling said lightly and lightly, stating without a trace of emotion: "Wu Zhi, you are the only one left."

   "...Fuck!" Wu Zhi grabbed Ye Qingling's collar and tore him off, gritting his teeth. "You deliberately, you fucking deliberately! Knowing me, knowing me...!"

   Ye Qingling looked at Wu Zhi's eyes widened in anger. This time, he stopped suppressing himself, accepted the temptation and kissed Wu Zhi's eyes.

   Wu Zhi closed his eyes subconsciously, and the softness of his eyelids with a heartbreaking strength made people unable to refuse. Since he didn't refused at the beginning, everything will be straightened out.

  ---------Lemon Warning----------

      Ye Qingling bit Wu Zhi’s lips, hungrily and thirsty like the long-lost man in the desert finally got the nectar that he longed for before he was dying. Ye Qingling’s lips were cold, and the tongue that got into his mouth was like a slippery stick. The snake wrapped Wu Zhi's entire mouth, not even the smallest bud on the tip of his tongue wasn't let go. Ye Qingling's tongue twitched erotically in Wu Zhi's mouth, and Wu Zhi's whole body was warmed by the touch of simulated sexual intercourse.

Damn...good at it. Wu Zhi was puzzled, quite puzzled. Under this situation, he was still thinking about getting lost, because Ye Qingling's technique was so good, it was too much. How could a hospitalized person  is more familiar with this experience, or the sturdy life of a genius does not need to be explained? Ye Qingling only needs to dig out an A book, and then teach himself to become a talent...do it!

       When Wu Zhi recovered, his clothes were gone. Ye Qingling's hand was pressing on his nipple. Before Wu Zhi could get angry, he was taken by Ye Qingling's eyes. Ye Qingling didn't know when to take off the glasses, the eyes that were always blocked by the frame showed its better shape, and the dark eyes looked at Wu Zhi seriously and greedily as before. He didn't know if it was the effect of lighting, Wu Zhi saw a little red appearing in the center of Ye Qingling's eyes, gradually spreading like water lines. Before Wu Zhi could see more clearly, Ye Qingling had lowered his head, licked Wu Zhi's neck, and licked it along the bloodstain, as religious as a faithful believer whoes worshiping his God.

"Well……"

Ye Qingling tried very hard, the hand holding his nipple very hard, and the lips that gnawed his neck very hard, and when he invaded, it made Wu Zhi sore a few physiological tears. With the forced tears in his mouth, Wu Zhi almost wanted to yell at him, so as to divert a little bit of fear in his heart: Ye Qingling was really trying to knead him into his body, tearing him apart, and then squeezing him into his flesh and blood.

   "Wu Zhi, Wu Zhi, Wu Zhi..."

        When the rhythm was moving, Ye Qingling always called Wu Zhi's name with gasping.

"We are one..."

         "Asshole..." Wu Zhi endured for a long time, and finally couldn't help but bite on Ye Qingling's shoulder, very sad and indignant: "Fuck your mother...be light...ah..."

        "Wu Zhi..." Ye Qingling didn't care about the pain on his shoulders, and buried himself in Wu Zhi's body more forcefully: "We are one, we are one..."

     Very good. Before fainting, Wu Zhi thought. This is the his retribution  named Ye Qingling..

--------------Warning ends----------------

   Even though Wu Zhi had passed out, Ye Qingling still couldn't bear to leave Wu Zhi's body for a while. He kissed Wu Zhi's lips, and even if the other party couldn't hear him, he still muttered in a low voice: Wu Zhi, do you know? There is a guy named Ye Qingling in the world, who likes you to death.

   No matter what kind of emotion Wu Zhi has towards him, even if the other party sympathizes with him, he will rush to him. He has always been greedy, so he made a gorgeous cage and raised Wu Zhi in captivity. Only Ye Qingling could see Wu Zhi, only Ye Qingling could touch Wu Zhi, and only Ye Qingling could own Wu Zhi. He will not let go, never let go; this person is his, always his.

   Ye Qingling got Wu Zhi, didn't he?

___________________________________
The author has something to say:
Run past by those two completely adorable ones...
Cough, personal preference, personal preference = =0
In other words, this should not be crabbed anymore = =0
As the National Day is over, this article is still a little bit embarrassing, it will definitely end in October, make a fist