Chapter 18 Author's Postscript

Don't forget to watch the video.
_______________________________________
Postscript of Tucao

Nima, I finally wrote the postscript again.

Finally finished this article in October. T^T~ Finally, there is one more pit in the world. T^T~ Cough, okay, I have a lot of complaints about "Captive", this article is from a bad author. In the dream, there are biochemistry and carrion in the dream, and then a Xiao Gong brought a Xiao Su into the building, and everything except the highest floor was destroyed-anyway, I can't trap the two Superman IIs in the dream. , And then those two will live on with gusto. You see how perfect they are compared to the two in "Captive" (Audience: anger, you dare to say!) ~ But there is another fact to tell the girls In fact, "Captive Raising" is more of a collection of grievances of a certain decadent. The essence of "Captive Raising" is to vent essays. At that time, a certain cute girl went to the tomb, and then decided that the bottle evil king did not explain it, and then went online to look for her comrades HAPPY, and then Nei Niu was hurt by a radio drama! How can Nima's innocence die? Even if you die, you don't need to change into rice dumplings. Nima's little brother actually changed my mind to Lao Tzu! Brother Nima just forgets the innocence, and I also recognize the innocent zongzi, he, he, he...he actually took Xinhuan to despise the innocence of the zongzi! He vomited three liters of blood, fell to the ground decisively, and a certain glass heart was wounded into pieces like this. So I became perverted in silence, and snorted with a grudge: I want to vent! I want to abuse people! I'm sorry, don't you guys! I want to raise a crazy perverted infatuation attack! Nima's dare to forget that there is something wrong with it! ! ! (Innocent branches and leaves:...)

  ...So "Captive" was born. In fact, you can tell from the names of Zhizhi and Ye Zi that this is insinuating, but "Captive" is not the same humanities, so those two are definitely not innocent and little brother. When I was in the code, listening to "Atleast I have you"(by Sandy Liam, you can listen to it from up) , some lyrics feel like squeaky lines, and some are like leaves' lines=w=. Everyone can see the final ending of "Captive", the highest state of exclusive captive is the fit! Student Ye Zi led the hallucinations of Student Wu Zhi for a lifetime, oh~ (Who! That who! Give me the one who threw the egg! Come here!) How can a certain kind of illusion of torturing Ye Zi from beginning to end? ╮( ╯▽╰)╭ (Ye Zi (turning her head silently): …Wu Zhi, can you dig out her brain?) Actually, I’m quite good to those two, they are the fastest in a certain decadent essay. The two sweetest lives (pick your nose).

If you are psychologically unbalanced, take this article to pit others. The bad author decisively supports the behavior, puff, "Captive" is resentment, resentment~ If you like these two, please keep this article in captivity It's Ye Zi's sentence:

   Wu Zhi, you know? There is a guy named Ye Qingling in the world, who likes him is about to die.

  Finally before absconding, Mr. Xu copied a passage he read from a magazine, which is the center of "Captive" =w=:

   Death is a serious matter most of the time, but even in the most certain and uncertain future, there are still people in history who want to interfere unseriously——
  Qin Shihuang sent people to ask for medicine, Emperor Wu of Han refined medicine to seek immortals, Henry VI refined gold to seek immortality, and Jabir melted the sage’s stone.
   These non-serious histories later evolved into various tales and strange legends.
   But for those sincere people, each one is a beautiful story that can inspire them.
   They begged not to die.
   asks, the one they love the most, not to die.

   Decadence October 31, 2011
________________________________
The author has something to say:
Meow~ There will be two other pits next, the time is undetermined=-= absconding

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 10, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Captiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें