Chapter 8

【FIVES】

----------------LEMON WARNING---------------

   Wu Zhi lay on the bed, his intestines were blue with regret.

      Ye Qingling looks so gentle and thin, so why the hell be so brutal and sturdy? ! Wu Zhi was lying on the bed and gritted his teeth. He was so naive, how could he forget that there is a word in this world called Mengsao(1). Wu Zhi doesn't need to look in the mirror to know that his whole person is miserable and pitiful. There is no intact skin on his whole body. There are finger marks and hickey marks everywhere. Now he doesn't even have the strength to close his legs!

       He Wu Zhi wouldn't let Ye Qingling touch him again... he wouldn't...

        When Wu Zhi got well and he was dragged to the bed by Ye Qingling again, Wu Zhi didn't think what he could do to Ye Qingling. After waking up again, he was so annoyed that he began to prepare to swear to the sky, but was pulled off the sheets after he recovered the next time. After repeated such repetitions, Wu Zhi simply abandoned resistance and let Ye Qingling do whatever he wanted.

   "Hmm...!"

      Wu Zhi knelt on the bed, Ye Qingling entered him from behind and kept kissing his neck. Wu Zhi could clearly feel the excitement of Ye Qingling. After so many "in-depth understanding", Wu Zhi found that Ye Qingling was most excited in the back pose, so the back pose became the noun that Wu Zhi cursed the most, because he was usually the worst tossed at that time.

"Ye... Qingling..." Wu Zhi gasped violently, and his hoarse voice wailed its overuse to its owner: "It's done... this time, let's take a break... It's okay to take a rest..."

Ye Qingling pressed forcefully into Wu Zhi's body, leaning silently on Wu Zhi's back, panting.

"...I, we..." Wu Zhi shook his throat, crying and begging for mercy: "It won't work like this. Excessive indulgence is not good for the body... Yeah!"

        Wu Zhi screamed because Ye Qingling encircled his roots.

         "Wu Zhi." Ye Qingling's voice seemed very lazy because of the erotic desire. Wu Zhi felt that Ye Qingling was definitely smiling, absolutely. "I will pay attention next."

          What……? Wu Zhi's bewildered mind hasn't reacted yet, and the person on him has already started again. After some intense entanglement, Wu Zhi finally understood what Ye Qingling's so-called attention meant.

       "You fucking... let me go--"

     The feeling of being pinched at the apex and unable to be liberated made Wu Zhi deeply realize the misfortune that came out of his mouth. Wu Zhi wanted to cry without tears and gathered his little strength, struggling desperately. This happened to be cheaper for Ye Qingling. Where Wu Zhi couldn't see, Ye Qingling's eyes had turned blood red, as blood red as a wild beast. Ye Qingling withdrew shallowly, then pushed in hard.

      "Sooner or later, I will be fucked to dead by you on the bed..."

        Finally, Wu Zhi, who was finally liberated with Ye Qingling, cried out the above words in tears and became unconscious again.

----------------WARNING ENDS-------------------

   Apart from spending most of his time in bed, Wu Zhi’s life has not changed much. He still stays in the hotel looking for time to murder himself. However, he began to lean his body in Ye Qingling's arms when he was reading, and when he took a bath, he would let Ye Qingling help him wipe his back, and he would bite off the meat that Ye Qingling handed over when eating. It is difficult for Wu Zhi to position Ye Qingling as a lover or a relative? They live together naturally and harmoniously just like relatives, and inseparable like lovers.

   Wu Zhi ridiculed Ye Qingling: We have a house, and as many cars as we need, we just got married.

   Ye Qingling looked at Wu Zhi without saying a word, and then when Wu Zhi opened his eyes the next day, he saw Ye Qingling holding a piece of paper and saying to him: Wu Zhi, signed.

   The four big characters "Marriage Certificate" on the paper in the confused field of vision were dazzlingly red, and Wu Zhi was stupid. Ye Qingling put the pen into his hand and found a pad intimately. Wu Zhi wrote his name blankly, unable to return to his senses for a long time. Ye Qingling put away the paper very carefully, the reddish eyes under the glasses filled with satisfaction. He faced Wu Zhi, who was still in a daze, and gently told: After receiving the certificate, the wedding will be held today.

  Wu Zhi: ...what?

   He didnt know where Ye Qingling  found the wedding dress. Wu Zhi saw the white and elegant wedding dress and the corners of his eyes began to twitch, and then the hair was blown up.

   "Don't wear it! Young master, pure man, true man, you are more suitable for women's clothing no matter how you think it is!"

   Ye Qingling didn't get too much entanglement on this issue, he never rejected Wu Zhi. Ye Qingling, who was wearing a wedding dress, was so beautiful that Wu Zhi looked straight. Ye Qingling gently took Wu Zhi and walked onto the holy platform.

   It was a wedding for two people. There were no bridesmaids and groomsmen, no flower blessings, no priests, only the two of them smiled, clasped their fingers, and read the vows. Wu Zhi would never forget that the transparent liquid under the corner of the man's eye when he kissed Ye Qingling, and the crazy smile of the man at the end, burned his entire soul at the same time.

   Maybe they will live like this for a lifetime, right? That's good, really, really good...

   After the wedding, Wu Zhi, who was on the bed, was beaten back to his original form. He could only stare at the guy who used his actions to show who the husband was.

   Days passed, one day Wu Zhi accidentally found a black cat on the balcony opposite the hotel. The cat was afraid that it was also a member of the catastrophe. Wu Zhi used food to lure it over, and he was very delighted to hold the black cat and show it to Ye Qingling.

   The originally well-behaved black cat began to struggle violently when he approached Ye Qingling, so hard that Wu Zhi couldn't catch it. Wu Zhi, who bowed his head, didn't see the red light flashing under the glasses on the opposite side.

   After consulting Ye Qingling, they raised the black cat. But until one day, the cat was nowhere to be found. Wu Zhi wondered a little helplessly, really cats are unfeeling creatures, just leave without thinking.

   Ye Qingling didn't say anything, just hugged Wu Zhi comfortingly. He came to the basement when Wu Zhi was asleep, and Wu Zhi did not notice that there was a basement in the destroyed four-story hotel. It was a room like a research room, filled with all kinds of medical equipment. There is a cage in the middle of the house with a...monster in it. The bald skin was so dark that it formed disgusting wrinkles and looked like a cat. The head was covered with symmetrical eyes like a spider, and the long, pimple tongue was dragged softly on the ground. Leaving pus.

   Ye Qingling squatted in front of the cage and looked at the monster, chuckles:

How's it going, is my blood delicious?

__________________________________
The author has something to say:
Um, it’s so sweet, okay, all of this is to make it feel better when you’re tortured, far-sighted
At this point, the sweet middle part is over, and the lower part starts to twist~
If you like these two, please keep this article in captivity XD