Chapter 14

【SIX】

           Everyone has a birthday, and the birthday is when they are born. It is like a sign that rotates year after year, marking a person's life section by section.

         This is Wu Zhi's 40th birthday. He estimates that there will be another round of 40. Two rounds would be too challenging to imagine. Even if Wu Zhi is now being served deliciously and deliciously-Ye Qingling is simply taking care of him in all aspects. The 40-year-old Wu Zhi looks like 20 or 30 years old. Not only is his physiology, but Wu Zhi's psychology is also affected. Ye Qingling was so spoiled that he would never grow up. But Wu Zhi still knows that he will never live to be one hundred and twenty years old—even if his body can support that time, he must be undecent at that time: his hair is white, his teeth are out, and his skin is wrinkled. Tucked and flat like bark, who can bear the dying struggle of a skeleton in this world.

          What should a 40-year-old person be like on his birthday? Wu Zhi didn’t know, he was holding the evil fire with a pair of dark circles under his eyes, and was tossed for half his life in the morning. Then, the culprit who had eaten and drank satisfactorily said to him: Wu Zhi, let’s go on a date.

               Ye Qingling always speaks without modal particles, always giving people an unquestionable sense of command. After getting along for so long, Wu Zhi has long been accustomed to Ye Qingling's cold tone, but this time he was shocked. Dating? ...What a distant word. Wu Zhi thought in a daze, ran out to watch movies and go shopping with his girlfriend on weekends, which seems to have happened in the last century. It's the end of the world now, and his Wu Zhi is being raised by Ye Qingling.

            Ye Qingling is an activist, he packed Wu Zhi away in a daze, rolled up Wu Zhi and took him away.

            This is a magical day. Every time he recall this date, Wu Zhi's expression is always extremely subtle and complicated.

            They came to the largest branch and leaves playground in Ganquan City. Each playground has its own mascot. The mascots of the branch and leaves playground are branches and leaves-a pair of simple and cute baby dolls. The pink ones are leaves and the blue ones are branches and branches. Wu Zhi has been here several times, and it is often seen in the amusement park that the staff are wearing huge doll costumes, playing the role of branches and leaves to arouse the children's onlookers.

             Wu Zhi opened his eyes wide, he stared blankly at the bright and colorful ticket gate of the Branch and Leaf Playground, where a branch stood. Ye Qingling took out two tickets from his pocket and handed them to the past, then pulled Wu Zhi into the amusement park. Wu Zhi kept looking back at the branches standing at the door, and stammered: "Ye, Ye Qingling, the branches at the door--"

              Ye Qingling did not speak, but carefully took Wu Zhi's hand tightly. Wu Zhi was dragged away by Ye Qingling. He opened his eyes wide and looked at the branches and leaves along the way-in the shop, in the game project, patrolling, sweeping, selling ice cream, sending balloons ...Even the game equipment items they played were also started by those wearing pink or blue doll clothes. They were in the handy distance, working as always, Wu Zhi even had the illusion that this was the original world, but they covered the entire amusement park, and those branches, branches and leaves were serving them.

            The empty amusement park is lively with these blue and pink figures. Only Wu Zhi and Ye Qingling are here to play. They don’t have to line up, don’t have to wait. They can play which project they want to play. Repeatedly play on one project to life. No one would say anything when I was bored. The ubiquitous branches and leaves were just working silently. Wu Zhi seemed to be aware of something and stopped saying more, but devoted all his energy to play, as if he wanted to forget everything.